Welcome to the Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop where we will be travelling through every time zone across the globe. How fun!
We are an awesome group of stampers from all over the world who come together the 2nd Wednesday of every month to share some creative inspiration and smiles. You will want to be sure to visit each and every one of us to make sure you see all of the amazing projects.
If this is your first time visiting my blog, I am Wendy Lee from Pfafftown, North Carolina and I am happy you are stopping by.
This month’s theme is Sketch 103!
I hope you enjoy my creation I am sharing with you today!
One of the best resources I find for design inspiration is a good sketch. Card making Sketches are a fun way to get your creative juices flowing.
They provide a starting point to give you some direction and allow you an opportunity to try various techniques and colors. Of course, you can simply copy the sketches as they are pictured but taking the idea and changing the orientation and shapes to leverage the products you have at home, can be so rewarding.
For my interpretation of the sketch I featured the super fun Hey Chuck Bundle to create a fun gender neutral card that can be used all year long…
- I die-cut the Cherry Cobbler cardstock layer with the Radiating Stitches Dies to represent the first layer in the background of the sketch.
- I selected a fun polka dot print from the Delightfully Eclectic Pattern Paper Pack (DSP) to bring a little texture to the background.
- I expanded the focal point a bit by adding the additional circle with the stamped chicken I quickly colored with some Stampin’ Blends markers.
- The die-cut sun peeking out over the top of the sentiment ties it all together for a fun whimsical card.
- And of course, you have to bring a little bit of the design to the inside with a simple strip of the DSP.
What do you think?
Isn’t that chicken hilarious?!?!? He just cracks me up.
The Hey Chuck Bundle is something to crow about! It has everything you need to do some quirky crafting and try out some new techniques.
The stamps are filled with funky chickens and fun sentiments. The dies match perfectly, allowing you to layer images for card elements. This bundle has maximum versatility to help you create whatever you’re dreaming up.
I love that you can currently purchase the stamps and coordinating dies in a bundle and save 10%!
Project Layers (letter size):
- 4-1/4” x 11” Crushed Curry CS
- • 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” Cherry Cobbler CS- die cut
- • 2” x 5” DSP
- • 1-1/4” x 5-1/2” Pumpkin Pie CS
- • 2-3/4” x 4” Basic White CS- die cut
- • 2-1/2” x 1-1/2” Crushed Curry CS- die cut
- • 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White CS (inside)
- • 3-3/4” x ¾” DSP (inside)
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Wendy Lee – US <<<YOU ARE HERE>>>
Hope You Enjoy,
Want to create this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JXFUTFYD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
I’m sure you agree…papercrafting can bring so much joy. Whether you use it for stress relief, to share your creativity, or have meaningful cards and gifts always at your fingertips, papercrafting has value that goes far beyond the projects.
There’s so much we can give our attention to and spend our time doing today, but what if you had something at your fingertips that allows you to create memories and express yourself instead of watching Netflix? That’s where our paper crafting kits come in!
The March 2024 Cultivated Creativity Kit will feature the
all occasion Perennial Postage Bundle from Stampin’ Up! from the Occasions Mini Catalog.
Register no later than March 20, 2024 to get this stunning kit mailed to you!
Online Bingo Card Class Fun
Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join us for an afternoon of creativity, laughter, and celebration. This is not your typical Card Class- this is a whole lot more fun! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration Closes February 24, 2024
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Shop my Tutorials to spark your creativity as I guide you through creating beautiful projects HERE.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.