For today’s challenge I decided to use one of my favorite stamp sets from the July-December Mini catalog…Cottage Wreaths!
Quickly create elegant holiday wreaths with the Cottage Wreaths Stamp Set. You can make wreaths for tags or put them on cards to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. The wreaths look lovely paired with the festive greetings in this set, or you can use them alone to make them suit any occasion.
Pair this beautiful stamp set with the coordinating Country Wreaths Dies for even more creative fun. These dies include wreaths along with a variety of shapes you can use to embellish them. Cut out leaves, bows, and more. Customize your wreath for any occasion. They’re perfect for the holidays, but they can also be used throughout the year just by changing the color scheme.
I love that you can currently save 10% when you purchase these coordinating products in a bundle. Please note: current inventory status sadly shows these dies are out of stock, but will be available again the Week of November 7, 2022.
- I stamped the sentiment in rows across the DSP to represent the striped lines in the background of the sketch.
- I stayed with the circles and added some texture and a little extra ink to give them a rich appearance to compliment the stamped focal image.
- I added the extra wide Real Red banner to highlight the sentiment banner.
- The Red Glimmer paper die-cut bow and Red Rhinestones added the perfect finishing touch.
- And of course, you have to bring a little bit of the design to the inside with a simple strip of the DSP.
What do you think?
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Garden Green cardstock
- 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ DSP
- (2) 3-3/4″ x 5″ Basic White cardstock
- 4″ x 1″ Real Red cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Basic White cardstock-die cut
- 4″ x 2″ Soft Suede cardstock- die cut
- 3″ x 3/4″ Basic White cardstock- die cut banner
- Scrap Red Glimmer Paper-die cut bow
- 3-5/8″ x 3/4″ DSP
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Wendy Lee – US<<<YOU ARE HERE>>>
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Then, you will want to join us for our next Maker’s Mojo event where I will be sharing another awesome project using the Cottage Wreaths Bundle you will NOT WANT TO MISS! Get you creative Mojo going with 10 awesome presentations in an 2-day LIVE event! See full details and register at HERE.
Want to re-create this idea on your own?Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE 9UWPSDFW to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Are you ready to take your passion for crafting to the next level?
The Diemonds Team is here to welcome you with open arms and open doors. We know that crafting isn’t just a hobby; it’s a way of life. And we want to invite you to become a part of our creative family.
Starting October 3, 2023, Stampin’ Up! is offering two fantastic options for new demonstrators to celebrate our 35 year anniversary, and I believe one of them is perfect for you!
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to turn your love for crafting into something more. Join us, and let’s craft a brighter future together.
Need More Information? See full promotion details HERE
PROMOTION DATES: 3–31 OCTOBER 2023
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
Ready to elevate your hand made cards? Love creating awesome cards with great layouts, fun folds & techniques? Great news, you can join my FMN Online Product or Tutorial Card Club to gain access to over 1000 Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Rustic Harvest Suite
Purchase the October 2022 here for $15 USD:
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.