As you cross through my time zone we are bringing you shades of blues and purples. For my project, I am sharing a fun watercolor background card featuring a few products from our Exclusive & Early Release Products in the Butterfly Bouquet promotion. See promotion details HERE.
This layout was inspired by a project created by Kayla McCreadie.
The Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set is perfect for every butterfly occasion. Not only is the art style realistically detailed which allows for a wide range of versatility, these butterflies are modeled after butterfly species from around the world! The butterflies on this single stamp are arranged for an easy background stamp, or alternatively, use a masking technique to stamp individual butterflies!
I found when using this lovely background stamp set, it was much easier for me to get a nice stamped image on the Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper when I used the Stamparatus and Staz-On ink. This allowed me to stamp the image multiple times with perfect placement.
The Stamparatus is A must-have tool for all stampers, the Stamparatus helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage.
To create the watercolor background I started by spritzing water all over the Fluid 100 Watercolor paper. Next I applied Pacific Point and Gorgeous Grape ink with Water Painters. I spritzed the paper again to allow the ink to run.
Once the paper was just damp, I dipped my finger in some water and flicked droplets onto the paper and then let dry completely.
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Pacific Point cardstock
- (2) 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Basic Black cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Basic White cardstock (inside)
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock- die cut
I hope this gave you a little creative inspiration.
Jan Clothier – NZ
Tatiana Tobin – AU
Leonie Stuart – AU
Rochelle Laird-Smith – AU
Cheryll Miller – AU
Melissa Gifford – AU
Danielle Kassing – NL
Pia Gephardt – DE
Ximena Morales – DE
Aurélie Fabre – FR
Annette Ball – CA
Angie McKenzie – US
Mary Brown – US – Special Guest
Connie Babbert – US – Special Guest
Wendy Lee – US<<<You Are HERE
Shel Anderson – CA
Chris Smith – US
Lisa Martz – US – Special Guest
Tricia Butts – US
Wendy Weixler – US – Special Guest
Elaine de Montmorency – CA
Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – US
Teri West – US
Cheryl Hamilton – US
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JRVUV7FC to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 1st – April 30th, 2023 for ANY current products (Yes Retiring Last Chance Items, Clearance Rack & Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions DO count)… for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies from the 2022-2023 Annual and 2023 January-April Mini Catalogs starting April 4, 2023. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies in the online store and add them to your shopping cart.
The new 2023 Holiday Catalog starts September 6, 2023! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Holiday catalog in your starter kit when you join in August! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Hydrangea Hill Card Class
Make someone’s day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Highland Heather Blends, Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose & Old Olive . You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzS or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for only $15 USD:
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Hydrangea Hill Suite
Purchase the March 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Butterflies & Flowers Card Class
Say it all by sending a blend of glorious all occasion handmade cards full of depth and dimension. This technique-based decorative masks class featuring the Butterflies & Flowers Decorative Masks and Happy & Heartfelt Stamp Set is packed full of creative fun!
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 USD:
2023-2024 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you find yourself drooling all over a brand new Stampin’ Up! catalog simply drawn to all the gorgeous pattern papers and ribbons? I sure do!
With the launch of the amazing 2023 September-December Catalog (starting September 6, 2023), I am happy to announce I will be hosting Paper & Ribbon Shares! This share is the perfect way to get a sample of each of the fab papers and ribbons a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME BONUS gifts too!
Deadline to register for the share is September 5, 2023. (US residents only).
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.