Ever since the Maker’s Mojo event we held in July, I have been wanting to try the Water Stamping Technique Alisa taught during the event, so I thought this was a great opportunity to give it a go.
I need a bit more practice with this technique, but overall I think the project turned out lovely. Once I get a few details worked out, I will for sure teach this technique in one of my upcoming classes. It really is super fun!
Did you miss the July 2021 Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape Event? Great news… the “After The LIVE Bundle” is now available for purchase. See full details HERE.
For today’s project I combined the Gorgeous Leaves Stamp Set and coordinating Intricate Leaves Dies with the elegant sentiments in the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set to create a fall card. I love all the textures and rich colors mixed with the metallic elements.
Add a touch of nature to your handmade cards and scrapbook pages using the Gorgeous Leaves Stamp Set. I used the background images to add visual texture to the Water Stamped background layer.
You can cut out a treeful of leaves in no time when you use the Intricate Leaves Dies. You’ll use these dies all year long—just change the color of cardstock to reflect the changing seasons. I love that you can currently purchase these coordinating products in a bundle and save 10%!
The exquisite script in the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set will beautify your handmade cards, whether you want to use it alone as the focal point or with one of your favorite image stamps. You’ll use this set year-round to create projects that express your gratitude and thanks or let someone know you’re thinking of them.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Early Espresso cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ Basic White cardstock- emboss
- Scraps Brushed Metallic cardstock in each finish to die-cut leaves
- 3-5/8″ x 2-5/8″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- 3-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ Pumpkin Pie cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Early Espresso cardstock- emboss
- 5-1/2″ x 1″ Vellum
- 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock (inside)
- 4-1/4″ x 3″ Pumpkin Pie cardstock (inside)
- 4-1/8″ x 2-7/8″ Basic White cardstock (inside)
I hope this gave you a little creative inspiration to try a technique you have never tried.
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Have a long wish list? Why not enjoy a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Scroll down to find out more.
Share your creative passion with others and build wonderful relationships as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration, you have three Starter Kit Options to choose from…
- Option 1: The Exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $129 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 2: The original White Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 3: Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
2023-2024 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you find yourself drooling all over a brand new Stampin’ Up! catalog simply drawn to all the gorgeous pattern papers and ribbons? I sure do!
With the launch of the amazing 2023 September-December Catalog (starting September 6, 2023), I am happy to announce I will be hosting Paper & Ribbon Shares! This share is the perfect way to get a sample of each of the fab papers and ribbons a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME BONUS gifts too!
Deadline to register for the share is September 5, 2023. (US residents only).
Turtle Friends Card Class To Go
Shell-ebrate someone special by sending them turtle-y adorable handmade cards, complete with glorious birthday, baby, friendship, or just because messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo & Stampin’ Blends in Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party & Bermuda Bay. You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzSor use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF & Video tutorial for only $15 USD:
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Hand Penned Suite!
Purchase the August 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)!
- Games and Prizes!
- Exclusive Special Offers You Will NOT Want To Miss!
Event qualification runs January 5-February 28, 2023. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.