During Memorial week, my husband and I took a little adventure via Amtrak (that was a fun experience) to visit my son and his family in Connecticut to watch the Commissioning Ceremony for his new boat, the USS Oregon.
It was super special to be able to participate in something so awesome with my son. We even got to go down inside the submarine to experience a little bit of how they live when underway. I think it takes a special person to work on a sub.
For today’s challenge, I knew I had to create a birthday card for my son’s upcoming Birthday. I think this one would make a great overall celebration card for 4th of July as well.
- 10″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ & 8-1/4″ Thick Very Vanilla cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ DSP
- 2-1/2″ x 4″ DSP
- 8-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ scored at 4-1/4″ Night of Navy cardstock
- (2) 4″ x 2-1/2″ Very Vanilla cardstock
- 4″ x 2-1/2″ Poppy Parade cardstock- die cut/emboss
- 3″ x 1-1/2″ Very Vanilla cardstock- die cut tag
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube Channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that so fun? Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
Wendy Lee – US<<<YOU ARE HERE>>>
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JXFUTFYD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies from the September–December 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog starting 21 November 2023. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies in the online store and add them to your shopping cart.
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find a little paper magic. See the event details and register HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Shop my Tutorials to spark your creativity as I guide you through creating beautiful projects HERE.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.