Embossing is one of my absolute favorite techniques. I think it’s one of the first techniques I was exposed to over 20 years ago and I still love to watch the magic of the powder melting, turning into a magical slightly raised image.
For today’s challenge I decided to go with one of my favorite embossing techniques…Joseph’s Coat! This is a fun emboss resist technique where you work in layers to create a fun peek through of wonderful colors through your embossed images.
I did try something new on today’s project, by creating the technique on Designer Series paper vs applying the coloring detail onto the base layer with inks.
OMG, I LOVE THIS! All the super cool colors shining through without all the extra time in creating the base layer.
The By The Bay Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) was my choice for this beachy project. The water-inspired designs and natural hues in this paper pack are the perfect complement to any handmade card or paper crafting project.
Project Layers (letter size):
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half for card base) Night of Navy Cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ DSP
- 3″ x 5-1/2″ DSP
- (2) 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Distressed Gold Paper
- Scrap Shimmery White Cardstock- die cut
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Shimmery White Cardstock
- Approx. 8-1/2″ Ribbon
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Wendy Lee – US <<<YOU ARE HERE>>>
Hope You Enjoy,
Want to create this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JRVUV7FC to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Easter Bunny Card Class to go. Get a jump on your Spring crafting with five egg-cellent cards that are simply ear-resistible!
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 (USD)
I’m sure you agree…papercrafting can bring so much joy. Whether you use it for stress relief, to share your creativity, or have meaningful cards and gifts always at your fingertips, papercrafting has value that goes far beyond the projects.
There’s so much we can give our attention to and spend our time doing today, but what if you had something at your fingertips that allows you to create memories and express yourself instead of watching Netflix? That’s where our paper crafting kits come in!
February 2023 Cultivated Creativity Kit will feature the
Sentimental Park Bundle from the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog.
Register for Cultivated Creativity no later than February 20, 2023 to get this sweet kit mailed to you!
Have a long wish list? Why not enjoy a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Scroll down to find out more.
Share your creative passion with others and build wonderful relationships as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration, you have three Starter Kit Options to choose from…
- Option 1: The Exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $129 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 2: The original White Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 3: Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)!
- Games and Prizes!
- Exclusive Special Offers You Will NOT Want To Miss!
Event qualification runs January 5-February 28, 2023. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.