As I thought about what my go to fun folds are, I really struggled a bit as I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fun folds and there are sooo many fabulous ones. I netted out with either a Z-Fold or an Easel Card as an easy go to. I decided to share a Vertical Easel card I created a few months ago. Did you miss the original post? You can see it HERE. There is even a video tutorial so you can re-create this one if you like.
For today’s fun fold I decided to give a Pop & Flip fun fold a try using products from the same Ice Cream Corner Suite. This is a super fun one to give a try.
I learned this fun fold from Dawn Griffith and made a few adjustments to my pop-up to give the appearance I was looking for on the vertical card orientation.
While I really do love the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and coordinating Ice Cream Cone builder punch, my favorite is the refreshing Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper. When you create handmade projects with this fun paper pack, people’s heart melt! The pack includes various watercolored ice cream cones but also more basic, usable patterns. It’s a great choice for any occasion. Be sure to stock up on this awesome paper pack before it’s gone (retires June 30, 2021)
We are featuring the Ice-Cream Corner Suite in this month’s All Star Tutorial Bundle! This tutorial bundle is jam packaged with 12 delicious projects you will not want to miss. CLICK HERE to find out more about the May 2021 Exclusive Tutorials.
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Pool Party cardstock
- 7-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ scored at 3-7/8″ Old Olive cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ DSP
- 3″ x 2-1/2″ scored at 3/4″, 1-1/2″, 2-1/4″ Old Olive cardstock
- 2-1/4″ x 3/4″ scored at 1-1/4″ Old Olive cardstock
- 3″ x 6″ Basic White cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Bermuda Bay cardstock
- Scrap DSP- punch
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Basic White cardstock
I hope this gave you a little creative inspiration.
Do you love this project? This is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) have access to as a thank you for their membership.
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Ice Cream Corner Suite!
Purchase the May 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! Yes, Stampin’ Up! has done it again… this catalog is absolutely fantabulous (I think you could hear me squealing from Maui when I got a sneak peek), and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is August 15, 2021. (US residents only).
It’s always a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up!, but with the JOIN+ special (starting May 4, 2021), new team members get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit!
Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to enjoy getting all your Stampin’ Up! products at a discount (no selling required)? I would like to invite you to join my Diemonds demonstrator team.
Promotion Dates May 4–31, 2021
Online Bingo Fun
My upcoming Stamping BINGO event is now available to ANYONE in the United States. Let’s gather virtually for some Stamping Bingo fun!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details and register HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, September 10, 2021
Beautiful Tomorrow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape
Hello paper crafters! Join Dana and me, as we come together to bring you the Ultimate Virtual Stampin’ ESCAPE! It’s sure to be a HOOT of a good time!
With your kit, you’ll be able to create fabulous cards, tags and 3D gift-able projects. Join us at your leisure (anytime day or night), while connecting with other crafters in an exclusive Facebook group!
Registration ends Friday, Oct 1, 2021
Stampin’ Up! is about connecting with others AND sharing our LOVE of crafting. When you connect and craft from May 4 — June 14, 2021, qualifying orders will receive our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards!
- Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Ready to HOST an online party? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at email@example.com and we can get your party started!
- Outside of the party setting, additional Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet a min. $250 USD. Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE