Here in North Carolina, we are starting to experience some cooler temperatures in the evenings. While I am truly a summer kind of girl, I do love the change of the season to Fall/Autumn as this means I can pull out all the Stampin’ Up! fantabulous Fall products and oh how I LOVE the rich color combinations!
For today’s project I combined the elegant sentiments in the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set with the stunning prints in the Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) to create a beautiful fall fun fold card. I love all the textures and rich colors mixed with the metallic elements.
The exquisite script in the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set will beautify your handmade cards, whether you want to use it alone as the focal point or with one of your favorite image stamps. You’ll use this set year-round to create projects that express your gratitude and thanks or let someone know you’re thinking of them. This is one of my favorite stamp sets in the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog.
The Blackberry Beauty 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) is just one of the must have products featured in the Blackberry Beauty Suite Collection. I LOVE the traditional autumn images of leaves, sprigs, and birds paired with this nontraditional color palette. These rich colors are sure to bring unexpected impact to all of your paper crafting projects, especially with the added shine of gold foil accents! Don’t miss out—pick up this gorgeous paper today!
We are featuring products from the Blackberry Beauty Suite Collection in our Beautiful Tomorrow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape. Dana & I would love for you to join us for the Ultimate Virtual Stampin’ ESCAPE! It’s sure to be a HOOT of a good time! See full details and get registered HERE. Registration ends Friday, Oct 1, 2021
- 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 3″ Pale Papaya cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 4″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock
- 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ DSP
- 8-3/4″ x 1-7/8″ scored at 4-3/8″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock
- 4-1/8″ x 1-5/8″ Pale Papaya cardstock
- 4″ x 1-1/2″ Cork Paper
- 4-1/8″ x 1-5/8″ Basic White cardstock
- Scrap Gold Foil-die cut leaves
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE UMF3UHDP to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Have a long wish list? Why not enjoy a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Scroll down to find out more.
Share your creative passion with others and build wonderful relationships as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration, you have three Starter Kit Options to choose from…
- Option 1: The Exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $129 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 2: The original White Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 3: Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
Online Bingo Card Class Fun
Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join me for a fun time. This is not your typical Card Class- this is a whole lot more fun! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration Closes September 9, 2023
Penguin Party Card Class To Go
Let’s party with the world’s cutest penguins and some of their sweet wintry friends.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Memento Black, Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Fresh Freesia, Just Jade & Calypso Coral. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 4 project Video tutorial for only $15 USD:
Over The Rainbow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape
We has a fantastic time with all our attendees at our Virtual Over The Rainbow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape. Did you miss out on all the fun?
Great news….you can now purchase the Over The Rainbow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape Make & Take tutorials (PDF and videos for all 12 projects)!
You can purchase the tutorial bundle for only $25 USD:
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the You’re A Peach Suite!
Purchase the September 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)!
- Games and Prizes!
- Exclusive Special Offers You Will NOT Want To Miss!
Event qualification runs January 5-February 28, 2023. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.