As I scrolled through Shel’s blog I came across a post where she taught how to use your dies to create an fun embossed background, so I thought I would give this a try. Here’s the card of Shel’s that I CASE’d!
You can see Shel’s full post HERE.
For today’s project I pulled out my So Many Snowflakes Dies and paired them with a couple upcoming products (yes a little sneak peek-whoo hoo!) that will be available August 3, 2021 as part of our July-December 2021 Mini Catalog (Penguin Place Stamp Set) and Sale-A-Bration offering (Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper).
I started off with a Thick Basic White card base and added a couple strips of the Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper (DSP) along the two sides.
To emboss the 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Basic White cardstock layer, I created my sandwich with Platform #1, Cutting Plate #3, Silicone Craft Sheet (this is the trick to keep the dies from cutting all the way through the cardstock), Basic White cardstock, So Many Snowflakes Dies and then Embossing Plate #4. You will have to play with your sandwich a bit. You could change Plate #4 out to be another Cutting Plate #3, but on my machine it didn’t have the pressure I was looking for. This is a super fun one to give a try.
Next, I fussy cut one of the adorable images from the Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper (DSP) for the focal point on my project. Did you notice a little shimmer on this cutie patootie? Yup, I added some Wink of Stella to give a little sparkle! LOVE THIS!!!!
The sentiment from the Penguin Place Stamp Set is heat embossed on Misty Moonlight cardstock with White embossing powder and then clipped apart with paper snips.
I finished the card off with a few 2021-2023 In Color gems.
Can’t wait to get your hands on these stinkin’ cute upcoming products…as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, we can purchase new products from the upcoming Mini catalog PLUS earn FREE Sale-a-Bration rewards NOW! When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Did I mention the you also get FREE shipping when you join? Yippee!!! Click here to read about my team, the perks, and purchase your starter kit.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun! Questions or want a little assistance getting started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me an email at email@example.com. I am happy to help.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Basic White cardstock
- (2) 2″ x 3/4″ DSP
- Scrap DSP- fussy cut bear
- Scrap Misty Moonlight cardstock- fussy cut sentiment
I hope this gave you a little creative inspiration.
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Purchase the Penguin Place Stamp Set #156410 and earn the Penguin Playmate Designer Series Paper #158420 FREE with a qualifying order starting August 3, 2021!
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE DJ632DCD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
The new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog starts May 3, 2022! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini catalog in your starter kit when you join in April! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021-2022 Annual catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD:1 JULY–2 AUGUST
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Registration Ends July 28, 2022
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
2022-2024 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2022-2024 In Colors…Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis!
With the launch of the new 2022-2023 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the awesome new 2022-2024 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE