In addition to the projects being inspired by the Spring season, we have a double challenge to use a technique that expresses the joy of the season. Of course I am choosing a fun fold…my fav any season!
For today’s challenge I decided to go with a fast and easy fun fold card that can be used over and over again. I actually made several versions of this project that I shared in my weekly YouTube LIVE. If you want to check them all out, you can watch the video replay HERE.
A few products from the Rain or Shine Suite collection featured on pages 50-51 of the January-April Mini Catalog was my choice for this spring inspired project. For me, the Rain or Shine Specialty pattern paper pack is a must. It makes creating so easy.
Easily add a splash of rain to your projects using the Rain or Shine 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper. This paper has a touch of glossy coating on some designs, giving a realistic rain effect-LOVE THIS!
This paper pack really has what you need to create festive Spring projects…with both soft and bright colors, and fun patterns as well as flowery and rainy designs that can be used as card backgrounds. Use the flower field to set a nature scene and cut out a cute animal playing in the rain to make it the focal point of your projects. Add extra details like an umbrella or a cloud and don’t hesitate to mix, match, and layer as you wish. This fun paper is full of creative possibilities!
Sadly, this amazing paper pack is on the last chance list and only available while supplies last. Be sure to stock up before it’s gone forever! Shop the Last Chance List here.
Project Layers (letter size):
- 5-1/2” x 7-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” Mango Melody CS
- 4-5/8” x 3-3/8” Balmy Blue CS
- 4-1/2” x 3-1/4” Basic White CS
- 4-1/2” x 1” DSP
- 4-5/8” x 2-7/8” Balmy Blue CS
- 4-1/2” x 2-3/4” DSP
- 5-1/4” x 1-1/8” Balmy Blue CS
- 5-1/8” x 1” DSP
- Scrap Basic White CS- die cut
- Scrap DSP- die cut
- Approx. 7” Ribbon
- Approx. 9″ Thread
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Wendy Lee – US <<<YOU ARE HERE>>>
Hope You Enjoy,
Want to create this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE P2JDPX3P to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
CLICK HERE to Register (Available Globally)
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 1st – April 30th, 2023 for ANY current products (Yes Retiring Last Chance Items, Clearance Rack & Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions DO count)… for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
The new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog starts May 2, 2023! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in April (or join NOW and select your retiring favs and take advantage of pre-order starting April 4th)! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Have a long wish list? Why not enjoy a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Scroll down to find out more.
Become a Diemond!
Share your creative passion with others and build wonderful relationships as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration, you have three Starter Kit Options to choose from…
- Option 1: The Exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $129 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 2: The original White Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 3: Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
Adorable card, I love the various layouts to this card and the panel of flowers that your little character walks along. Gorgeous x
Thanks so much Mikaela
What a fabulous card Wendy … and a fun fold too! 🙂 xx
Thank you Cheryll
This is so adorable, Wendy! What fun to be walking through those daisies…
Thank you Chris
I like this layout and the border of flowers is so cute x
Love the coordination on the inside. I need to do more of this !
Thanks Brenda. Love bringing the design to the inside!
Bright and cheerful card! Love the ribbon & little string bow!
Thanks so much Cheryl
What a cute card. This set is my most favorite at the moment
Thank you Danielle. I know I will be super sad when this DSP is gone.
Very sweet. I like the sense of depth you’ve created with popping up the characters and the little road of flowers for him to walk on.
Thanks so much Jan
So pretty and cute project! The fold is fun and the whole thing so cheerful to face the April sleet!