This one was definitely a challenge as you know how much I like lots of layers and texture. I knew going into it that I needed to keep the project simple, but wanted it to be cute as well so I decided to use one of my recent favorite layouts. I love this one because it showcases both sides of our fabulous Designer Series Paper.
For today’s fast and easy projects I featured a few products from the Whimsy & Wonder Suite Collection to create a stack of 10 fabulous Holiday cards. Soft colors, pretty patterns, and elegant trees are what you’ll find in the Whimsy & Wonder Suite Collection. Bring unique sweetness to your holiday season with this collection in all its pretty glory.
The focal point was stamped with the festive images in the Whimsical Trees Stamp Set. Choose your favorite tree from this charming assortment or build a fun festive forest. Add the ornaments plus a greeting and your Christmas card will be complete. You can also use them to make gift tags and other holiday projects.
The Whimsy & Wonder Designer Specialty Series Paper (DSP) is the perfect compliment to the stamped layer. The conventional patterns meet an unconventional color scheme in the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Specialty Series Paper. This paper is a lovely choice for those who want to celebrate the spirit of the season. Images include gifts, trees, snowflakes, and more. And once the holidays are done, use the versatile stripes and tone-on-tone patterns for all of your projects. LOVE IT!
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Misty Moonlight or Polished Pink cardstock- cut front panel off card base
- 4″ x 5-1/2″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ Basic White cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 1/2″ Basic White cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock
Are you wondering how I did with this challenge? Well, it took me 32 minutes to cut all the layers, stamp and assemble all 10 cards. Even though I was a couple of minutes over the time, I am happy with how wonderful the cards turned out.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below to see how to re-create these projects. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel (I am so close to reaching my goal of 1000 subscribers and would love your assistance in getting there).
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color step-by-step printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You Can also purchase the October 2021 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE