This one was definitely a challenge as you know how much I like lots of layers and texture. I knew going into it that I needed to keep the project simple, but wanted it to be cute as well so I decided to use one of my recent favorite layouts. I love this one because it showcases both sides of our fabulous Designer Series Paper.
For today’s fast and easy projects I featured a few products from the Whimsy & Wonder Suite Collection to create a stack of 10 fabulous Holiday cards. Soft colors, pretty patterns, and elegant trees are what you’ll find in the Whimsy & Wonder Suite Collection. Bring unique sweetness to your holiday season with this collection in all its pretty glory.
The focal point was stamped with the festive images in the Whimsical Trees Stamp Set. Choose your favorite tree from this charming assortment or build a fun festive forest. Add the ornaments plus a greeting and your Christmas card will be complete. You can also use them to make gift tags and other holiday projects.
The Whimsy & Wonder Designer Specialty Series Paper (DSP) is the perfect compliment to the stamped layer. The conventional patterns meet an unconventional color scheme in the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Specialty Series Paper. This paper is a lovely choice for those who want to celebrate the spirit of the season. Images include gifts, trees, snowflakes, and more. And once the holidays are done, use the versatile stripes and tone-on-tone patterns for all of your projects. LOVE IT!
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Misty Moonlight or Polished Pink cardstock- cut front panel off card base
- 4″ x 5-1/2″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ Basic White cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 1/2″ Basic White cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock
Are you wondering how I did with this challenge? Well, it took me 32 minutes to cut all the layers, stamp and assemble all 10 cards. Even though I was a couple of minutes over the time, I am happy with how wonderful the cards turned out.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below to see how to re-create these projects. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel (I am so close to reaching my goal of 1000 subscribers and would love your assistance in getting there).
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
Does the quarterly $300 minimum to remain active concern you? No worries…let’s break this down a bit:
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Project Tutorials, the All Star Video Class Tutorials, the Cultivated Creativity Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and MORE!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color, detailed printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Blackberry Beauty Suite
Purchase the October 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.