Two of our favorite products for watercoloring are the Aqua Painter and the Blender Pen. Both tools make you feel like a professional artist.
The Blender Pen is filled with a specialized solution to make blending easier. The Aqua Painter has an empty base for liquid (no water cup needed). It’s more wet than the blender pen, so keep a paper towel handy to dab off any extra water when you need to. The biggest difference between the two is the amount of control you have. Watch the video below to see some great tips in using both tools.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Get yours and play with it! Everyone will be impressed with your skills!
Hope you enjoy!
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code XFCD9YFX from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
It’s the last day to earn your BONUS Days coupons! For EVERY $50 USD you spend before August 31, 2018 (before shipping and tax) earns you a $5 USD Bonus Days coupon code that can be used September 1–30, 2018. Now is a great time to order your favorites from the new catalog and earn your coupons! CLICK HERE for full details.
Today is the last day to earn Extra Perks when you shop with me (Offer valid thru August 31st, 2018)…As my gift for purchasing the Blended Seasons bundle, you will get a BONUS tutorial to make 8 terrific cards using products from the bundle emailed directly to you! These cards feature some great techniques you won’t want to miss (blender pen & ink, blender pen & watercolor pencils, embossing, polished stone, black magic and triple offset stamping)!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Reserve your Holiday catalog shares HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE. Don’t forget to add the Limited Time Color Your Season products to claim your BONUS gift from me! Click HERE for details.