I am super excited to be a member of the Stamping Around the World design team! I feel so special to have been invited to join this wonderfully talented team of demonstrators.
Take a look at the amazing projects our creators made for the tutorial bundle this month…
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the same stamp sets, suite, or theme as our tutorial projects.
I featured the Timeless Tulips stamp set for my project for the tutorial, so I used it for my blog hop project as well.
Celebrate life with the Timeless Tulips Stamp Set. This lovely stamp set includes a variety of greetings to celebrate Mother’s Day, birthdays, Easter, and spring and to create sympathy and get well cards.
Today’s layout can be used for just about any occasion simply by changing out the sentiment.
Do you love all the details in the layers?
- I started with a 4″ x 4-1/2″ layer of Whisper White cardstock that I embossed with the Scripty 3D embossing folder.
- Next I added a die-cut Rococo Rose Stitched Rectangle layer. These are one of my all time favorite dies. I use them so often.
- The 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Designer Series Paper layer is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The elegant beauty of the Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) features foil accents on jewel-toned paper. It is simply breathtaking.
- I separated approx. 18″ of twine from the Tags & More Accessory kit to only pull out the green strands. I wrapped the twine around the 3-3/4″ x 2″ Merry Merlot cardstock layer before adhering to the card front.
- The circle behind the tulip is die-cut with the 2nd largest circle from the Stitched Shapes dies. Another one of my go to die sets!
- I did a sponging technique directly on the stamp to create the two-toned appearance on the punched tulip petals.
- The faceted dots add the finishing touch to the card front.
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Old Olive cardstock
- 4″ x 4-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock-embossed
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ DSP
- 3-3/4″ x 2″ Merry Merlot cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock-die cut
- (2) 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ Rococo Rose cardstock-die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ Merry Merlot cardstock (inside)
- 2-7/16″ x 3-13/16″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog (Wendy Lee – CreativeLee Yours) so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QEUCFQEQ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 4/14/20-4/20/20, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 2nd – April 30th, for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE