Each month we have a new theme for our Diemonds Team swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to a lucky participant.
Today I am sharing a stunning Anniversary card created by Mary McKay for our recent Diemonds Team swap. Mary made this extra special by making it a special fun fold box card. This beautiful card could be used for anniversary, wedding, birthday and more with a quick change of the sentiments. LOVE IT!
When you remove the belly band from the card base, it opens up and creates a box shape…so fun! This would be a great card to use to place a gift card inside.
Mary featured a few of the gorgeous products from the Simply Elegant Suite Collection from the annual catalog. It’s elegance personified with the beautiful patterns and images in the Simply Elegant Suite Collection. Use these products anytime you need a touch of sophistication. The intricate designs are an excellent choice for all-season splendor.
- 11″ x 8-1/2″ scored along long side at 2″ & 3-3/4″ on each side; rotate and score at 1-3/4″ along both ends of short side in Smoky Slate cardstock
- (2) 4-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ Gold Foil
- (2) 4-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ DSP
- 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock- stamp, emboss and then die-cut center with stitched rectangle dies
- 3-3/4″ x 2-3/8″ Gold Foil
- 9-1/2″ x 2″ Smoky Slate cardstock- belly band
- 1-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock-punch ends
- 2″ x 1-1/8″ Gold Foil
I would love for you to join us at our next team meeting (virtually or face to face) where you also have the opportunity to participate in our next team swap. When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Right now you can even take advantage of our Sale-a-Bration promotion and add an extra Bundle of your choice FREE to your starter kit! Whoo Hoo!!! Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Have a long wish list? Why not enjoy a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Scroll down to find out more.
Share your creative passion with others and build wonderful relationships as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration, you have three Starter Kit Options to choose from…
- Option 1: The Exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $129 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 2: The original White Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 3: Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
Turtle Friends Card Class To Go
Shell-ebrate someone special by sending them turtle-y adorable handmade cards, complete with glorious birthday, baby, friendship, or just because messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo & Stampin’ Blends in Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party & Bermuda Bay. You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzSor use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF & Video tutorial for only $15 USD:
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Hand Penned Suite!
Purchase the August 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.