I can’t believe we are already half way thru December. This means there are only a few more weeks to get all your favorite retiring products from the Holiday catalog and the new mini catalog will be starting before we know it. Wow time flies by so quickly.
Today I am sharing a sneak peek at a project made with some of the wonderful products featured in the Parisian Blossoms suite coming our way January 3rd.
To create the focal point, the images are stamped and then colored with blends right on the Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper. What a fun technique!
This gorgeous paper pack features so many soft, elegant patterns. Some designs even have champagne foil accents. This patterned paper includes Paris images like the Eiffel Tower, as well as script, floral, and travel themed prints.
The Distinktive detailed floral images in the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set can be used to make greeting cards for any occasion. The special texture gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images.
The beautiful sentiments in the stamp set compliment the images to be used for weddings, anniversaries, friendships, and more.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Pool Party cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Vellum cardstock
- 3″ x 4″ DSP
- 2″ x 2″ Gray Granite cardstock-die cut
- 2-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock-punch
Want to give this project a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XB4Y69U2!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Stamping Around The World tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in Stampin’ Up! products from me between 12/10/19-12/16/19, you will receive this month’s tutorials for free! This is in addition to my Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle so you double your rewards-whoo hoo!!!!!!!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
The Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper is just one of the gorgeous new designer papers & ribbons coming our way in the January-June 2020 Mini catalog. You are going to LOVE them all!
Want to get a sampling of each of the new designer papers and/or ribbons from Stampin’ Up!? Last day to reserve your share is January 6, 2020. CLICK HERE for full details and to reserve your share.
The new mini catalog and Sale-a-bration starts January 3, 2020! Whoo Hoo! I have ordered the new catalogs, do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during December we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalog PLUS earn Sale-a-bration rewards early! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE