Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Plus one from the July-December (Holiday) 2022 Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- July 2022 – Awash in Beauty Purchase Tutorial HERE
- August 2022 – He’s the Man Suite Purchase Tutorial HERE
- September 2022 – Abigail Rose Suite New
- October 2022 – Rustic Harvest Suite (holiday catalog)
- November 2022- Sun Prints Suite
- December 2022 – Hues Of Happiness Suite
You have several options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between September 1-30, 2022 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE (US residents Only).
2. Purchase September’s Tutorial Only (Available Globally)
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
3. Join my Diemonds team (US residents Only)! They always get them for free!
Check out the sneak peek of my project in this month’s PDF!
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Abigail Rose Collection featured in our September 2022 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Enchant & inspire with hand made projects all year long with the Abigail Rose Collection. If the warm vintage imagery that radiates positivity & joy found in this product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project, I created a stunning collage card showcasing shimmery watercolored images, that I taught on my Tuesday YouTube LIVE. With a quick change in the sentiment and color combination, this gorgeous project can be used for any occasion from Birthdays to Weddings. This card layout was inspired by one I saw created by Berdien Weideveld.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel? Jump on over and Subscribe to my channel now to be sure to get notifications when I go LIVE. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
I create this project in two different neutral color options for the card base.
The first project starts with a Smoky Slate card base and is layered with a piece of the Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper (DSP). I made so many projects with this breathtaking paper that I actually ran out of it.
The second project starts with a Gray Granite card base and is layered with a piece of the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper (DSP). The eclectic selection of sophisticated designs found in this paper pack is one you will not want to miss.
Do you have a favorite? I love them both!
The only thing you’ll love than the products in the Abigail Rose Suite Collection are the projects you’ll create using them.
Each piece is carefully designed to work with and complement the others, from the subtle textures and detailed drawings of florals and botanicals found on the paper to the coordinating classically beautiful images created by the stamps.
- Let your positivity, joy, and celebration blossom with the Cottage Rose Stamp Set. This set features six versatile, all-occasion sentiments and four detailed floral designs. With images of varying lengths and sizes, this stamp set is perfect for cards, notes, and tags. Go for a monochromatic black-and-white style or use Stampin’ Blends or Watercolor Pencils to create lush depths of color. Stamp several leaves and blossoms together for a more robust design, or stamp just once for something simple yet elegant. Whatever you create is going to be fab!
- Transform your paper craft projects with the Cottage Flowers Dies. Create beautiful silhouettes and accent pieces with the variety of flowers, stems, and leaves. From buds to blossoms, the variety of shapes and sizes make these dies versatile and timeless. Weave elegant, fresh designs into every layer with ease!
Evoke a classic beauty with the Abigail Rose 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper. These warm neutrals with pops of pink are perfect for scrapbooking or stationery. The subtle textures and detailed drawings of florals and botanicals create elegant backgrounds and accent pieces. You will be drawn to this paper over and over again—it’s simply timeless.
- Accent your papercraft projects with the Natural Finish 7/8″ (2.2 cm) Ribbon. This flax and cotton blend ribbon has all the benefits of burlap charm without the scratchiness. Soft, earthy, and versatile—this ribbon is the extra touch of detail you’re looking for.
If you love today’s project, you will not want to miss out on our World Card Making Day event. Join us on October 1, 2022 to celebrate World Card Making Day. During this FREE virtual event we will come together as a crafting community to do what we all love—make cards! We will be featuring three different bundles…Cottage Rose, Cottage Wreaths and Warm Welcome. Purchase any one or all three of these bundles and get a pack of the Iridescent Pearls FREE! Be sure to add the pearls to your order to take advantage of the special. See full event details and register HERE.
Project Layers (Letter Size):
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Cardstock (Smoky Slate or Gray Granite Shown)
- 4” x 5-1/4” DSP
- 7/8” x 5-1/4” Cardstock (Smoky Slate or Gray Granite Shown)-die cut
- 3-3/8” x 5-1/4” Basic White Cardstock-die cut
- 3” x 8-1/2” Shimmery White Cardstock- stamp/cut out
- 2” x 6” Pear Pizzazz Cardstock- die cut sprigs
- Scrap Polished Pink Cardstock-die cut sentiment
- 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White Cardstock (inside)
- 4” x 3/4” DSP (inside)
- (2) 11” twine
Project Layers (A4 Size):
- 21 cm x 14.8 cm Cardstock (Smoky Slate or Gray Granite Shown)
- 9 cm x 14.2 cm DSP
- 5 cm x 14.2 cm Cardstock (Smoky Slate or Gray Granite Shown)-die cut
- 5 cm x 14.2 cm Basic White Cardstock-die cut
- 5 cm x 21 cm Shimmery White Cardstock- stamp/cut out
- 5 cm x 15 cm Pear Pizzazz Cardstock- die cut sprigs
- Scrap Polished Pink Cardstock-die cut sentiment
- 9 cm x 14.2 cm Basic White Cardstock (inside)
- 9 cm x 2 cm DSP (inside)
- (2) 28 cm twine
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that easier than you expected? Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee- CreativeLeeYours-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list for each of the color options so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE 9MK9YMCH to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Online Bingo Fun
My upcoming Stamping BINGO event is now available to ANYONE in the United States. Let’s gather virtually for some Stamping Bingo fun!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details and register HERE.
Registration Ends Saturday, Sept. 10, 2022
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Registration Ends October 20, 2022
Love creating awesome cards with great layouts, fun folds & techniques? Great news, you can join my FMN Online Product or Tutorial Card Club to gain access to over 900 Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color step-by-step printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE