Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and even one from the July-December 2021 (JD21) Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
You have multiple options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between September 1-31, 2021 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE.
2. Purchase September’s Tutorial Only
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the You’re a Peach Suite Collection featured in our September 2021 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Everything’s just peachy when you craft with this You’re a Peach Suite Collection. The all-occasion sentiments are ideal for handmade greeting cards and gift packaging. Add some juicy peaches, flowers, and foliage for a sweet finish. If this versatile product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project, I decided to create a lovely Thank You card with a crate of pink blossoms for the focal point. I love the added textures created with the various prints from the You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper (DSP). Did you noticed the stitched detail on the green layer? I used the Stitched Greenery Die to add this fun detail to the strip of DSP. LOVE this!
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Mossy Meadow cardstock
- (2) 3-3/4″ x 5″ Basic White cardstock
- 2″ x 5″ DSP- die cut with Stitched Greenery Dies.
- 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ Balmy Blue cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 1-1/4″ Soft Suede cardstock- die cut with 2nd smallest rectangle from Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- 3″ x 5″ Basic White cardstock – die cut with Tasteful Labels and Peach Dies.
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Balmy Blue cardstock
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XE629X9H to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one FREE level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one FREE level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items OR one level 1 item PLUS one level 2 item.
That’s Not All…earn the exclusive Perfect Pomegranate (#159899) distinktive host stamp set FREE when you host a online party or place an order totaling $300 USD or more during our Sale-A-Bration promotion (July 1-August 31, 2022). Yes this is on top of the Stampin’ Rewards!
Penguin Party Card Class To Go
Let’s party with the world’s cutest penguins and some of their sweet wintry friends.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Memento Black, Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Fresh Freesia, Just Jade & Calypso Coral. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 4 project Video tutorial for only $15 USD:
Online Bingo Fun
My upcoming Stamping BINGO event is now available to ANYONE in the United States. Let’s gather virtually for some Stamping Bingo fun!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details and register HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, May 27, 2022
Over The Rainbow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape
We has a fantastic time with all our attendees at our Virtual Over The Rainbow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape. Did you miss out on all the fun?
Great news….you can now purchase the Over The Rainbow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape Make & Take tutorials (PDF and videos for all 12 projects)!
You can purchase the tutorial bundle for only $25 USD:
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Let’s get together for a bit of crafting each Tuesday at 12:30 PM ET.
I hope you will join me on my YouTube Channel
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)!
- Games and Prizes!
- Exclusive Special Offers!
Event qualification runs July 1-August 31, 2022. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE