Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Plus one from the July-December (Holiday) 2022 Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- July 2022 – Awash in Beauty Purchase Tutorial HERE
- August 2022 – He’s the Man Suite Purchase Tutorial HERE
- September 2022 – Abigail Rose Suite Purchase Tutorial HERE
- October 2022 – Rustic Harvest Suite (holiday catalog) New
- November 2022- Sun Prints Suite
- December 2022 – Hues Of Happiness Suite
You have several options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between October 1-31, 2022 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE (US residents Only).
2. Purchase October’s Tutorial Only (Available Globally)
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
3. Join my Diemonds team (US residents Only)! They always get them for free!
Check out the sneak peek of my project in this month’s PDF!
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Rustic Harvest Collection featured in our October 2022 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Fall into autumn with hand made projects with the Rustic Harvest Collection. You’ll love all the different ways you can style this autumnal collection of leaves, a pumpkin, sunflowers, and flourishes. If this product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project, I created a gorgeous Gift Card Holder showcasing shimmery watercolored images, that I taught on my Tuesday YouTube LIVE. With a quick change in the sentiment and color combination, this gorgeous project can be used for any occasion from Birthdays to Weddings.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel? Jump on over and Subscribe to my channel now to be sure to get notifications when I go LIVE. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
Tired of sending boring gift cards? With this day and age, I feel like I send hundreds of gift cards out each year. How about you?
Gift cards can sometimes feel a bit impersonal don’t you think?
This is why I love adding a little extra flair to my gift cards by making my own gift card holders and the Rustic Harvest Collection makes it sooo easy! 💜💜💜
Just look at all the little details in the various layers. Those small touches make the gift card holder extra special don’t you think?
The only thing you’ll love than the products in the Rustic Harvest Suite Collection are the projects you’ll create using them.
Each piece is carefully designed to work with and complement the others. This suite not only works for fall and autumn, but it includes several greetings you can use for year-round crafting.
- Fall into autumn with the Hello Harvest Stamp Set. The autumnal images include a pumpkin, leaves, sunflowers, and flourishes. But that’s not all. It also features greetings that work for fall and Thanksgiving, plus all-occasion words and phrases you can use any time of year. Put them all together for fabulous, festive creations.
- Give your friends “pumpkin” to talk about this fall with the Rustic Pumpkin Dies. Cut out a large pumpkin, an autumn leaf, or a beautiful bouquet for your handmade cards. Or cut out and piece together a large pumpkin, complete with a stump and a little bit of trim. For some extra fun, cut out and assemble multiple pumpkins, then link them together to create a fun autumnal wreath.
Fall in love with the Rustic Harvest 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper. Decorate your crafts with artistically designed pumpkins and beautiful fall flowers as you make the perfect autumn-themed cards. The warm tones and cozy designs of this paper will make you wish it were autumn all year long!
- You won’t beLEAF what fun tags you can make with the Leaf Label and Amber Gem Combo Pack. These autumn leaf tags come in a kraft color that can be inked to coordinate with your project’s color scheme. Don’t feel like inking? No problem. It looks great as is! The amber gems are a perfect complement. You’ll love how the leaves and gems will enhance your creations.
- Make embossing easier with the Embossing Additions Tool Kit. This kit includes an Embossing Buddy, Powder Pal, Crafting Tweezers, and Crafting Brush. The Embossing Buddy is a small bag of powder. Rub it over your paper before inking and embossing. This ensures the embossing powder stays only where you want it. The Powder Pal is an easy way to catch and funnel excess embossing powder back into its container. Use the Crafting Tweezers to hold items while embossing them. And the Crafting Brush is handy for brushing powder for keeping your paper and work area clean. Keep this kit on hand, and you’ll what you need to keep your embossing neat and tidy.
Project Layers (Letter Size):
- 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” Mossy Meadow Cardstock
- 1-3/4” x 4-1/4” Merry Merlot Cardstock
- 4-3/4” x 8-1/2” scored at 3-1/2” and 7” Mossy Meadow Cardstock
- 4-3/4” x 3-1/2” DSP
- (2) 4-1/2” x 3-1/4” Vellum Cardstock
- (2) 4” x 2-3/4” Basic White Cardstock- die cut tag from 1; the other is the inside layer
- 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” Shimmer White cardstock- die-cut banner and bouquets
- (3) 10” trim- tie around tag
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that fun? Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee- CreativeLeeYours-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list for each of the color options so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QNUSWMRV to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
What crafter wouldn’t want everyday discounts, early access to new products, exclusive access to events, and the opportunity to earn additional income PLUS so many other rewards? Being a Diemond…It’s the best!
It’s always a fabulous time to join the Stampin’ Up! family, but with the STARTER KIT + STARTER KIT PROMOTION (October 4- 31, 2022), aspiring demonstrators can snatch up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $99 USD.
What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $155 USD in the products of your choice + FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit ($23.50 value) + FREE business supplies ($65 value) + FREE shipping (11% savings) + all the FUN being part of the Stampin’ Up! family (Priceless).Whoo Hoo!!!!
Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to enjoy getting all your Stampin’ Up! products at a discount (no selling required)? I would like to invite you to join my Diemonds demonstrator team.
PROMOTION DATES: 4–31 OCTOBER 2022
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Early Bird Registration Ends November 8, 2022
Love creating awesome cards with great layouts, fun folds & techniques? Great news, you can join my FMN Online Product or Tutorial Card Club to gain access to over 900 Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color step-by-step printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE