Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and even one from the July-December 2021 (JD21) Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- July 2021 – Expressions in Ink Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- August 2021 – Hand Penned-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- September 2021 – You’re a Peach Suite-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- October 2021 – BlackBerry Beauty (JD21 Mini)-NEW
- November 2021 – Sweet Symmetry Suite
- December 2021 – Bloom Where your Planted Suite
You have multiple options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between October 1-31, 2021 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE.
2. Purchase October’s Tutorial Only
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the BackBerry Beauty Suite Collection featured in our October 2021 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Looking to shake it up for fall? The Blackberry Beauty Suite Collection has all the classic fall imagery with an exciting spin on the color palette and finishes. The deep purples and golden hues will make this an elevated autumnal experience you will never forget. The embellishments included in this suite collection are sure to make your projects pop with elegant design. While the design call back to fall afternoons, the natural botanical designs work great all year-round. If this stunning product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project, I decided to create a lovely fall card where I pulled in a few additional rich colors that coordinate nicely with some of the more masculine prints found in the stunning Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper (DSP).
I just love all the added textures created by layering the various papers. From the the dressy Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper down to the nature inspired Cork Paper you are sure to find the perfect elements to captivate your audience on this project.
Have you noticed the trend in cutting your ribbons to use them a bit differently than they were designed? This is so fun and can really change the look and feel of your project. On this one I raveled the woven White & Pale Papaya 1/2″ Ribbon to pull out some fibers to create the bow. Love the contrast added with the soft touch of ribbon!
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock -emboss
- (3) 3-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ DSP
- 2-1/2″ x 4″ Metallic Paper-die cut
- 3-1/2″ x 2″ Cork Paper-die cut
- 2″ x 2″ Shimmer Vellum-Die cut
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- die cut
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock (inside)
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Blackberry Beauty Suite
Purchase the October 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Let’s get together for a LIVE crafting class each Tuesday at 12:30 PM ET where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs!
I hope you will join me on my YouTube Channel
Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color, detailed printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.