Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
- If you live in the USA and shop with me you will receive the bundle FREE! Whoo Hoo!
- Or you can purchase the tutorial bundle to enjoy all 12 of the exclusive tutorials. Click here to purchase the October 2020 bundle HERE.
- The third option is to Join my Diemonds team! They always get them for free!
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Flowers For Every Season Suite featured in our October 2020 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Flower stamps and floral patterned paper are some of the most versatile craft products. They’re great for all-occasion handmade cards and projects. The Flowers for Every Season Suite Collection features graceful flowers representing each of the four seasons, making it an excellent choice for all-year projects. You’ll get a whole collection of coordinating products, including clear stamps and rubber stamps, beautiful floral paper, craft jewels, craft ribbon, and more! If this one is not already on your gotta have list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project today I decided to create a partial die-cut Z-Fold card. The large realistic sunflower image in the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set is just stunning. This has quickly become one of my favorite stamps sets in the current annual catalog.
I quickly colored the sunflower with Calypso Coral, Petal Pink (dark), Smoky Slate (light) and Bronze Stampin’ Blends and then added a bit of Shimmery Crystal Effects to the flower petals.
I brought in a couple of the patterns from the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper pack to add some interest and texture behind the sunflower.
Graceful flowers representing each of the four seasons make the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series paper a versatile, all-year choice. The smaller 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) pieces are ideal for the fronts of handmade cards, for mini scrapbook albums, and as colorful accents. This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more!
- 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 3-1/4″ & 6″ Gray Granite cardstock
- 3″ x 4-1/4″ DSP
- 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Just Jade cardstock
- 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ DSP
- 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ Whisper White cardstock
- 2-5/8″ x 4″ Calypso Coral cardstock
- 1-3/4″ x 4″ Just Jade cardstock- die cut leaves
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut sunflower
- 1-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Vellum cardstock- die cut sprig
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Time for FREE Stamps!
It’s time for me to clean out some of my retired products which means FREE stamps for YOU! Whoo Hoo!
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me between 9/19/20-10/2/20, for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE stamp set of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
Online Bingo Fun
My upcoming Stamping BINGO event is now available to ANYONE in the United States. Let’s gather virtually for some Stamping Bingo fun!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details and register HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, March 5, 2021
Did you miss the third class in the Home Décor series? No worries…you can still purchase the tutorial!
Class Three: Poinsettia Christmas Home Décor Class features products from the Poinsettia Place Suite (pg 14 Mini Catalog).
This class is perfect for stampers at any skill level.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Garden Green and Versamark. You can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
You can purchase the 15 page tutorial for only $20 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE