Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and even one from the July-December 2021 (JD21) Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- July 2021 – Expressions in Ink Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- August 2021 – Hand Penned-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- September 2021 – You’re a Peach Suite-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- October 2021 – BlackBerry Beauty (JD21 Mini)-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- November 2021 – Sweet Symmetry Suite-NEW
- December 2021 – Bloom Where your Planted Suite
You have multiple options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between November 1-30, 2021 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE.
2. Purchase November’s Tutorial Only
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Sweet Symmetry Suite Collection featured in our November 2021 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Add a folk art touch to your crafting with the Sweet Symmetry Suite Collection. Combine the bold images for symmetrical floral art; stamp in multiple ink colors for your own folk-art touch. Some of the images are paired for perfect symmetry. If this fun product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project, I decided to create a fast & easy cheerful card where I pulled in some bright colors to compliment the bold images of the In Symmetry stamp set. This is a perfect card to send to someone anytime of the year just to say hello!
Do you love the cut away front detail? This was created with the Basic Border Dies. These are so much fun to use individually or paired together to create some great layers.
I also pulled in another one of my favorite dies to add some great detail to the card base…the Stitched Greenery Die! Give your projects some texture and a touch of greenery! Use the Stitched Greenery Die as background on your handmade projects. You’ll love how the intricate detail dress up your cards perfectly!
I demonstrated this festive card on my weekly Facebook LIVE. Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock -die cut
- 4-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ Bermuda Bay cardstock- die cut
- 2-5/8″ x 3/4″ Basic Black cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ Basic White cardstock- fussy cut
- Scrap Granny Apple Green cardstock- punch
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE DJ632DCD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Eden’s Garden Stamp camp to go. Enter your creative space with blooming beauty and bounty! See details and register for the Eden’s Garden Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, November 12, 2021 or while supplies last
Kits will be shipped out late *November.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Let’s get together for a bit of crafting each Tuesday at 12:30 PM ET.
I hope you will join me on my YouTube Channel
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color step-by-step printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE