Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Countryside Inn Collection featured in our May 2023 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
I have some fun crafty inspiration for you…a country cute Flip Flap Shutter card. As you pull the top tab, the card opens up to reveal the messages behind the shutter. Now this is a cool fun fold card don’t you think?
I learned this fold from Jan B. Jan’s was a 5″ x 7″ finished card so I made adjustments for it to finish 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ so it would easily pop into a standard medium envelope.
There’s nothing like strolling through the countryside and seeing fields full of flowers, which is exactly what the Countryside Inn Suite Collection is all about! This suite has multiple floral patterns in the Designer Series Paper, the embossing folder, and the stamp set. All of the products are beautifully coordinated, allowing you to mix and match and create an array of beautiful florals. There is no limit to what you can do!
The only thing you’ll love more than the products in the Countryside Inn Suite Collection are the projects you’ll create using them. If this versatile product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
Each piece is in the suite is designed to work with and complement one another. The Countryside Inn Suite Collection includes:
COUNTRYSIDE CORNERS Stamp Set & Punch Bundle (10% off)
- 1 cling stamp
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): f
- 7 Dies
COUNTRYSIDE INN 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
- 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
- Acid free/Lignin free
COUNTRYSIDE BLOSSOMS EMBOSSING FOLDER (this has already been so popular that it’s currently unavailable in the US; no worries, it’s expected back in stock the end of May)
- 1 folder
- Size: 4-1/2″ x 6-1/4″ (11.4 x 15.9 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Product colors: Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy
I think when I create another version of this card, I will adjust the hidden messages to be placed more along the top edge of the inner panels so they are more easily seen when the shutter is open.
Project Layers (Imperial):
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Misty Moonlight CS
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White CS
- (2) 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Night of Navy CS- cut center to create 5/8″ frame; emboss one
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Night of Navy CS-Shutter Base
- (3) 3-7/8″ x 2″ Night of Navy CS-Shutter Flaps
- (6) 2-1/2″ x 1-1/8″ DSP
- Scrap Night of Navy CS- die cutting
- Scrap Balmy Blue- die cutting
- Scrap Misty Moonlight- die cutting
- Scrap Textured Shimmer Paper- die cutting
- 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Basic White- die cutting
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
We have some awesome inspiration to share with you every month. Each All Star Design team member creates a special tutorial that is totally EXCLUSIVE to the Video Class Bundle each month for the featured product suite…you can’t find these anywhere else online!
We have fantabulous project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the January- April 2023 (Occasions) Mini Catalog Plus two from the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! Here is the line up for this round…
- January 2023 – Fancy Floral Suite-available now
- February 2023 – Country Floral Lane Suite-available now
- March 2023 – By the Bay Suite– available now
- April 2023 – Regency Park Suite– available now
- May 2023 – 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Countryside Inn Suite– available now
- June 2023 – 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Fresh As A Daisy Suite
You have several options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2023 and get the Video Class Tutorials for FREE (US residents Only).
2. Purchase May’s Video Class Tutorial Only (Available Globally)
- All Star Video Class Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
3. Join my Diemonds team (US residents Only)! They always get them for free!
Check out the sneak peek of my project in this month’s Video Class! All the tutorials in this month’s Video Class Bundle will use the Countryside Inn Suite Collection of products. Love this!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee- CreativeLeeYours-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE P2JDPX3P to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
2023-2024 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you find yourself drooling all over a brand new Stampin’ Up! catalog simply drawn to all the gorgeous pattern papers and ribbons? I sure do!
With the launch of the fantabulous 2023-2024 Annual Catalog (starting May 2, 2023), I am happy to announce I will be hosting Paper & Ribbon Shares! With a major color refresh there is even more to enjoy with the release of the new catalog and this share is the perfect way to get a sample of each of the fab papers and ribbons a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME BONUS gifts too!
This share is a little different than the ones I have offered in the past. Be sure to check out all the details and register HERE.
Deadline to register for the share is May 4, 2023. (US residents only).
I’m sure you agree…papercrafting can bring so much joy. Whether you use it for stress relief, to share your creativity, or have meaningful cards and gifts always at your fingertips, papercrafting has value that goes far beyond the projects.
There’s so much we can give our attention to and spend our time doing today, but what if you had something at your fingertips that allows you to create memories and express yourself instead of watching Netflix? That’s where our paper crafting kits come in!
The June 2023 Cultivated Creativity Kit will feature the
Leaves Stamp Set and Coordinating Bough Punch from the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.
Register no later than June 20, 2023 to get this of so refreshing kit mailed to you!
Ready to elevate your hand made cards? Love creating awesome cards with great layouts, fun folds & techniques? Great news, you can join my FMN Online Product or Tutorial Card Club to gain access to over 1000 Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See details and get started HERE
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color, detailed printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
Wendy I always love your creations. This Flip Flap Shutter card is no exception.
Thanks so much Kylie