Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- January 2022 – Sweet Talk Suite-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- February 2022 – Artfully Composed Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- March 2022 – Abstract Beauty Suite-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- April 2022 – New Horizons Suite-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- May 2022- Flowering Fields Suite-NEW
- June 2022 – Heart & Home Suite
You have several options to get your hands on these fantastic tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2022 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE (US residents Only).
2. Purchase May’s Tutorial Only (Available Globally)
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
3. Join my Diemonds team (US residents Only)! They always get them for free!
Check out the sneak peek of my project in this month’s PDF!
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Flowering Fields Suite Collection featured in our May 2022 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Create colorful tulip fields with the Flowering Fields Suite Collection. If this bright and colorful with an air of romance product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project, I decided to create two different color versions of a glorious tulip starburst card I taught on my Tuesday YouTube LIVE. With a quick change in the sentiment and color combination, this gorgeous project can be a go to layout for just about any occasion you need. Which color combo do you prefer? Are you drawn to the vibrant bright colors or the softer playful colors? Let me know in the comments below.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel? Jump on over and Subscribe to my channel now to be sure to get notifications when I go LIVE. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
The only thing more beautiful than the products in the Flowering Fields Suite Collection are the projects you’ll create using them.
The products in this suite were designed to work together to create layered scenes for all your papercrafting projects. The dies coordinate with the stamp sets, but also work on their own, giving you more design options and versatility.
- Build sentimental bouquets with the Flowering Tulips Stamp Set and coordinating Tulip Dies! Use the variety of budding tulips to create your perfect bouquet to send to someone special, then use your favorite coloring technique to make it shine! Pair the modern sentiments included with your budding tulips for all-occasion card-making projects.
- Make your own picturesque nature scene with the Tulip Fields Stamp Set and coordinating Windmill Fields Dies. This stamp set includes flower field section stamps that, when placed side-by-side, can create colorful tulip fields from a tapering perspective. Pair these tulip fields with the windmill, clouds, or tree stamps found in this set to make this scene come to life!
- Decorate your projects with the Evening Evergreen 3/8″ (1 cm) Windowpane Check Ribbon! The simple check design means you can pair this ribbon with a range of themes and styles. Accent any floral designs or contrast it against detailed artwork.
- Add metallic flair to your projects with the Brushed Brass Butterflies. These adhesive-backed embellishments are the perfect accent to your card making projects. Simply place a cluster of butterflies on your card and you’re golden!
- Florals for spring? Yes, please! You won’t want to miss the fresh florals of the Flowering Fields 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper (DSP)! You’ll find an abundance of color with gouache hand-painted tulips and complementary patterns. The designs are scaled perfectly for cardmaking, so you can send these delightful tulips to all your friends!
Project Layers (includes both card options):
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Thick Basic White cardstock
- 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” Starry Sky or Highland Heather cardstock
- 3-3/4” x 5” Basic White cardstock
- 3-1/4” x 1/2” Basic White cardstock
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- die cut circle
- Scrap Sweet Sorbet cardstock- die cut bike
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- die cut windmill
- 3-1/4” x 5” Gray Granite cardstock- die cut windmill/blades
- Approx. 12” Twine
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file for each color option.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee- CreativeLeeYours-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list for each of the color options so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Carefree Day Card:
Windmill Happiness Card:
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE HUE6DCVS to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
What crafter wouldn’t want everyday discounts, early access to new products, exclusive access to events, and the opportunity to earn additional income PLUS so many other rewards? Being a Diemond…It’s the best!
It’s always a fabulous time to join the Stampin’ Up! family, but with the IN COLOR STARTER KIT PROMOTION (May 3- 31, 2022), aspiring demonstrators can snatch up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $99 USD. What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125 USD in the products of your choice PLUS an additional $66.50 USD in brand new 2022-2024 In Color Products FREE! Did I mention…you also get FREE Shipping when you purchase your Starter Kit! Whoo Hoo!!!!
Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to enjoy getting all your Stampin’ Up! products at a discount (no selling required)? I would like to invite you to join my Diemonds demonstrator team.
PROMOTION DATES: 3–31 MAY 2022
Let’s Set Sail Card Class
Set sail over the horizon with fabulous all occasion handmade cards full of depth and dimension that are perfect for the guys.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 USD:
Online Bingo Fun
My upcoming Stamping BINGO event is now available to ANYONE in the United States. Let’s gather virtually for some Stamping Bingo fun!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details and register HERE.
Registration Ends Saturday, Sept. 10, 2022
2022-2024 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2022-2024 In Colors…Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis!
With the launch of the new 2022-2023 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the awesome new 2022-2024 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Registration Ends July 28, 2022
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Let’s get together for a bit of crafting each Tuesday at 12:30 PM ET.
I hope you will join me on my YouTube Channel
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color step-by-step printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE