Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- January 2021 – Fine Art Floral Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- February 2021 – Love You Always Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- March 2021 – Hydrangea Hill Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- April 2021 – Flowering Cactus Product Medley- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- May 2021 – Ice-Cream Corner Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- June 2021 – Sand & Sea Suite- NEW
1. If you live in the USA, order $50 from my online store between June 1-30, 2021 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE.
2. Purchase June Tutorial Only
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Sand & Sea Suite Collection featured in our June 2021 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Sand and sea. It’s the perfect recipe for all things summery, fun, and relaxing. Start with the basics: stamped images, pretty paper. Add fun embellishments for a final touch, and your handmade cards and scrapbook pages are complete! You’ll love what you can do with this beachy collection. If this product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project, I decided to create a super cool background on Vellum cardstock using Stampin’ Blends and rubbing alcohol. Have you given this technique a try yet? I love how each project is unique when creating with this technique. I used Balmy Blue, Pool Party and Soft Succulent to create the soft watery looking background.
Once the paper was dry, I added the embossed shells in one corner of the Vellum, before adhering it to the Basic White cardstock layer. I think the white layer under the vellum really allows you to see more of the beautiful detail created with the alcohol.
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Soft Succulent cardstock
- (2) 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Balmy Blue cardstock
- (2) 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ Basic White cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Vellum cardstock
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XE629X9H to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies from the 2022 January to June Mini Catalog starting June 1, 2022. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Sand & Sea Suite!
Purchase the June 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Over The Rainbow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape
We has a fantastic time with all our attendees at our Virtual Over The Rainbow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape. Did you miss out on all the fun?
Great news….you can now purchase the Over The Rainbow Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape Make & Take tutorials (PDF and videos for all 12 projects)!
You can purchase the tutorial bundle for only $25 USD:
Stampin’ Up! is about connecting with others AND sharing our LOVE of crafting. When you connect and craft from May 4 — June 14, 2021, qualifying orders will receive our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards!
- Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Ready to HOST an online party? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at email@example.com and we can get your party started!
- Outside of the party setting, additional Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet a min. $250 USD. Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE
2022-2024 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2022-2024 In Colors…Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis!
With the launch of the new 2022-2023 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the awesome new 2022-2024 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Let’s get together for a bit of crafting each Tuesday at 12:30 PM ET.
I hope you will join me on my YouTube Channel
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE