Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Plus one from the July-December (Holiday) 2022 Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- July 2022 – Awash in Beauty New
- August 2022 – He’s the Man Suite
- September 2022 – Abigail Rose Suite
- October 2022 – Rustic Harvest Suite (holiday catalog)
- November 2022- Sun Prints Suite
- December 2022 – Hues Of Happiness Suite
Because this is the start of a new 6-month round of tutorials, you have several options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Subscribe & SAVE! Get the next 6 months automatically delivered to you for the price of just five months! That means you will be getting one month free! This offer will only be available through July, 2022 (Available Globally).
- Pay for all five months at once- $75
- You will receive every PDF from July-December, 2022
- Your first PDF will be ready to be delivered to your inbox starting July 1st.
2. Order $50 from my online store between July 1-31, 2022 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE (US residents Only).
3. Purchase July’s Tutorial Only (Available Globally)
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
4. Join my Diemonds team (US residents Only)! They always get them for free!
Check out the sneak peek of my project in this month’s PDF!
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Awash In Beauty Collection featured in our July 2022 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Create your own floral masterpiece with the Awash In Beauty Collection. If this brimming with love and support product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project, I created a collage card showcasing multi-colored stamped images, that I taught on my Tuesday YouTube LIVE. With a quick change in the sentiment and color combination, this gorgeous project can be used for just about any special occasion you need.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel? Jump on over and Subscribe to my channel now to be sure to get notifications when I go LIVE. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
The only thing more beautiful than the products in the Awash In Beauty Suite Collection are the projects you’ll create using them.
Each piece is carefully designed to work with and complement the others, from the realistic watercolor floral images on the paper to the coordinating watercolor images created by the stamps.
In a hurry? Stunning watercolor images in gorgeous hues are ready to be quickly die cut from the paper and added to your project. Or take your time and create a layered, floral masterpiece that’s sure to impress! Show the special people in your life just how much you care with handmade cards from this fabulous suite collection!
- Send love and support in style with this True Beauty Stamp Set. The realistic floral images pair beautifully with short and sweet sentiments for lovely handmade greeting cards that show you care. The floral stamps are designed to create a true watercolor look without any fuss—just ink and stamp your own multidimensional masterpiece!
- Create mesmerizing paper crafts with these Organic Beauty Dies. Quickly and easily create intricate die-cut embellishments you can color and layer in myriad ways for endless possibilities. Use the diamond-shaped lattice as a background on your handmade cards and scrapbook pages, then perfect the look by layering floral elements for fabulous results!
- Turn your next paper crafting project into a floral masterpiece with this Awash in Beauty 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper. These double-sided sheets feature floral images that appear to be hand-painted in stunning watercolor hues that are sure to complement your handcrafted greeting cards and scrapbook pages.
- Take your paper crafts up a notch with these Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels (these are my fav!). These self-adhesive pieces come in two sizes. They’re a simple way to add elegant style to your handmade cards, gift tags, scrapbooking pages, and more!
- 4-1/4” x 11” Thick Basic White Cardstock
- (2) 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” Vellum
- (2) 3-3/4” x 5” Basic White cardstock- die cut 2nd largest rectangle
- (2) 1-7/8” x 5” DSP
- (2) 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” Basic White cardstock- die cut lattice/ 4th smallest rectangle
- 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” Vellum-die cut 3rd largest circle
- 2” x ¾” Basic White cardstock
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- stamp/die cut flowers/leaves
- Scrap Mossy Meadow cardstock- die cut stem
- 11” Ribbon
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that so fun? Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee- CreativeLeeYours-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list for each of the color options so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QNUSWMRV to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
2022 July-December Mini Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! Yes, Stampin’ Up! has done it again… this catalog is absolutely fantabulous and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is July 8, 2022. (US residents only).
Share your creative passion with others and build wonderful relationships as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration, you select $125 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
But that is not all, during Sale-A-Bration your kit also includes Extra Perks…add the Making Plans Collection for FREE! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit! See additional promotion details HERE.
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)!
- Games and Prizes!
- Exclusive Special Offers!
Event qualification runs July 1-August 31, 2022. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one FREE level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one FREE level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items OR one level 1 item PLUS one level 2 item.
That’s Not All…earn the exclusive Perfect Pomegranate (#159899) distinktive host stamp set FREE when you host a online party or place an order totaling $300 USD or more during our Sale-A-Bration promotion (July 1-August 31, 2022). Yes this is on top of the Stampin’ Rewards!
2022-2024 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2022-2024 In Colors…Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis!
With the launch of the new 2022-2023 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the awesome new 2022-2024 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Early Bird Registration Ends November 8, 2022
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color step-by-step printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE