Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and even one from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- July 2021 – Expressions in Ink Suite-NEW!
- August 2021 – Hand Penned
- September 2021 – You’re a Peach Suite
- October 2021 – BlackBerry Beauty
- November 2021 – Sweet Symmetry Suite
- December 2021 – Bloom Where your Planted Suite
Because this is the start of a new 6-month round of tutorials, you have several options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between July 1-31, 2021 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE.
2. Purchase July’s Tutorial Only
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
- Pay for all five months at once- $75
- You will receive every PDF from July-December, 2021
- Your first PDF will be ready to be delivered to your inbox on July 1st.
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Expressions in Ink Suite Collection featured in our July 2021 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Let your inner artist out with the Expressions in Ink Suite Collection. You’ll love what you can create with this frenzy of fresh flowers. Use just one color for an elegant, monochromatic look, or create an explosion of hues by using several colors together. If this product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it. I think this is one of my all time favorites!
For my project, I decided to create a gorgeous little bag with a magnetic closure featuring the exquisite Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the suite.
What do you get when you combine beautiful colors, patterns, and gold foiling? The breathtaking Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper! This paper pack includes florals and foiling and is a great choice for wedding projects, springtime, love, and more. Sadly this paper has been unorderable for several weeks, but as of earlier today…our status reports show it NOW Orderable once again!!!!
I love that this little bag folds flat so you could create several and keep them on hand when you need to give a little treat to someone. The finished bag is 3″ tall and 2-1/2″ wide with a 1-1/2″ depth, making it perfect for some of your favorite candies or maybe some jewelry!
I ordered the magnets for the closure online from a company called TotalElement out of Colorado. I used the 3/16″ size for this project. You could easily use a velcro dot for the closure if your prefer.
- 8-1/2″ x 5″ DSP scored along the long side at 2-1/2″, 4″, 6-1/2″ and 8″; partial scored (approx. 2-3/4″ down) at 3-1/4″ & 7-1/4″; rotate and scored along the short side at 1-1/2″ & 4-1/2″
- 3″ x 3″ old Foil- die cut with 2nd largest label from Hippo & Friends Dies and scored 1/8″ to both sides of the center of the label.
- 2″ x 2″ Basic White cardstock- die cut with Tasteful labels Dies
- 1-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ Basic White cardstock- stamp/die cut flower and leaves
Want to give this one a try? Join me this Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group where we will create this project LIVE! Jump on over and join the Facebook group now so you don’t miss it. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from our new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives. Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
SALES PERIOD: June 1-30, 2023
The new 2024 Occasions Catalog starts January 4, 2024! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Let’s get together for a LIVE crafting class each Tuesday at 12:30 PM ET where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs!
I hope you will join me on my YouTube Channel
Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.