Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and even one from the upcoming July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- July 2021 – Expressions in Ink Suite-NEW!
- August 2021 – Hand Penned
- September 2021 – You’re a Peach Suite
- October 2021 – BlackBerry Beauty
- November 2021 – Sweet Symmetry Suite
- December 2021 – Bloom Where your Planted Suite
Because this is the start of a new 6-month round of tutorials, you have several options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between July 1-31, 2021 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE.
2. Purchase July’s Tutorial Only
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
- Pay for all five months at once- $75
- You will receive every PDF from July-December, 2021
- Your first PDF will be ready to be delivered to your inbox on July 1st.
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Expressions in Ink Suite Collection featured in our July 2021 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Let your inner artist out with the Expressions in Ink Suite Collection. You’ll love what you can create with this frenzy of fresh flowers. Use just one color for an elegant, monochromatic look, or create an explosion of hues by using several colors together. If this product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it. I think this is one of my all time favorites!
For my project, I decided to create a gorgeous little bag with a magnetic closure featuring the exquisite Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the suite.
What do you get when you combine beautiful colors, patterns, and gold foiling? The breathtaking Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper! This paper pack includes florals and foiling and is a great choice for wedding projects, springtime, love, and more. Sadly this paper has been unorderable for several weeks, but as of earlier today…our status reports show it NOW Orderable once again!!!!
I love that this little bag folds flat so you could create several and keep them on hand when you need to give a little treat to someone. The finished bag is 3″ tall and 2-1/2″ wide with a 1-1/2″ depth, making it perfect for some of your favorite candies or maybe some jewelry!
I ordered the magnets for the closure online from a company called TotalElement out of Colorado. I used the 3/16″ size for this project. You could easily use a velcro dot for the closure if your prefer.
- 8-1/2″ x 5″ DSP scored along the long side at 2-1/2″, 4″, 6-1/2″ and 8″; partial scored (approx. 2-3/4″ down) at 3-1/4″ & 7-1/4″; rotate and scored along the short side at 1-1/2″ & 4-1/2″
- 3″ x 3″ old Foil- die cut with 2nd largest label from Hippo & Friends Dies and scored 1/8″ to both sides of the center of the label.
- 2″ x 2″ Basic White cardstock- die cut with Tasteful labels Dies
- 1-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ Basic White cardstock- stamp/die cut flower and leaves
Want to give this one a try? Join me this Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group where we will create this project LIVE! Jump on over and join the Facebook group now so you don’t miss it. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations with our special event happening on World Card Making Day (WCMD)! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Registration Ends September 30, 2021
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021-2022 Annual catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD:1 JULY–2 AUGUST
The new July-December 2021 Mini Catalog starts August 3, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Lets get together for a bit of crafting each Tuesday at 12:30 PM EST.
I hope you will join me in my CreativeLeeYoursStudio Facebook group
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE