Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop! Did I already mention I am over the moon excited to join this group of amazing globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators in the All Star Tutorial design team?
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Peony Garden Suite featured in our July 2020 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Have you had your eye on the new Peony Garden Suite? OMG…you are going to absolutely fall in love with the gorgeous products in this suite. If this one is not already on your must have list, I highly recommend it.
For my project today I decided to create a fold out panel fun fold card. Love how this turned out!
The die cut layers of the peony flower are stunning on their own, but I decided to do a little direct ink to paper technique to give them a little extra depth of color.
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Gray Granite cardstock
- 11″ x 4-1/8″ scored at 1-1/2″, 3″, 5-1/2″ and 8″ Whisper White cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Blushing Bride cardstock- die cut
- 3-1/8″ x 4-1/4″ Blushing Bride cardstock
- 1-3/8″ x 4″ DSP
- 2-1/8″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock
- 1″ x 4″ Gray Granite cardstock-die cut
- 2-1/8″ x 4″ DSP
- Basic Gray Scrap- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
Receive 12 video tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Peony Garden Suite.
Purchase the July 2020 EXCLUSIVE tutorials bundle for $15 USD:
2020-2022 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2020-2021 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2020-2022 In-Colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. See full details HERE.
Register by July 20th to participate in the Aug-Dec club.
Time to redeem your BONUS DAYS coupon codes! Bonus Days coupon codes can be used when placing your orders August 4–31, 2020!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE