Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- January 2021 – Fine Art Floral Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- February 2021 – Love You Always Suite- NEW
- March 2021 – Hydrangea Hill Suite
- April 2021 – Flowering Cactus Product Medley
- May 2021 – Ice-Cream Corner Suite
- June 2021 – Sand & Sea Suite
1. Order $50 from my online store between February 1-28, 2021 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE.
2. Purchase February’s Tutorial Only
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Love You Always Suite featured in our February 2021 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Everything’s coming up hearts and flowers with the gorgeous Love You Always Suite Collection. The elegant images and phrases ensure you have everything you need for love-inspired creativity. If this product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project today I created a gorgeous floral collage card that can be used for so many occasions.
I am absolutely loving the black & white prints in the True Love Designer Series Paper (DSP). For the focal point on this project, I fussy cut the floral images right out of the paper and added some color using Calypso Coral, Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends.
This beautiful layout was inspired by a project created by Martin Stone.
On the card inside, I used one of the beautiful sentiments from the Heal Your Heart stamp set. This beautiful stamp set will help you heal the hearts of others by providing support and encouragement. The elegant heartfelt greetings will pair with your favorite image stamp sets to customize your project for the occasion whether you want to express gratitude or sympathy. The set includes greetings for both the outside and the inside of your cards!
Earn this stamp set FREE with a qualifying purchase January 5–February 28, 2021, during our Sale-A-Bration promotion!
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Petal Pink cardstock
- 4″ x 4-1/4″ Petal Pink cardstock- die cut
- 4-1/2″ x 5″ Soft Sea Foam cardstock- die cut
- DSP- fussy cut
- 5-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Basic White cardstock- die cut banner
- 1-1/4″ x 2″ Calypso Coral cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Basic White cardstock- die cut
- 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ Calypso Coral cardstock
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Are you ready for a super sweet & simple card class! Nothing says summer like some delicious plump berries. This all occasion card class is full of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and a few pears! See details and register for the Simply Sweet Card Class To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Sunday, June 27, 2021 (or while supplies last)
Kits will be shipped out early *July.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)
- Games and Prizes!
Take part in a very special online Facebook event:
During Sale-A-Bration (January 5- February 28, 2021) you can earn FREE goodies from Stampin’ Up! (see full promotion details HERE) and if you purchase $150.00 in merchandise (before shipping/tax) or host your own Online Party during Sale-A-Bration, you will ALSO earn a spot to my
So we can celebrate YOU!
- Orders must be placed with Wendy Lee
- Total is before shipping and tax on all orders placed between Jan. 5-Feb. 28, 2021.
- Online Party min. of $150.00 in orders to qualify
Let’s have fun together this Sale-A-Bration and have a reason to celebrate in March! (Tentative date is March 27th)
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Lets get together for a bit of crafting each Tuesday at 12:30 PM EST.
I hope you will join me in my CreativeLeeYoursStudio Facebook group
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE