Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas for each month that focus on collections of products from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Plus one from the July-December (Holiday) 2022 Mini Catalog! Here is the line up…
- July 2022 – Awash in Beauty Purchase Tutorial HERE
- August 2022 – He’s the Man Suite Purchase Tutorial HERE
- September 2022 – Abigail Rose Suite Purchase Tutorial HERE
- October 2022 – Rustic Harvest Suite (holiday catalog) Purchase Tutorial HERE
- November 2022- Sun Prints Suite Purchase Tutorial HERE
- December 2022 – Hues Of Happiness Suite New
You have several options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between December 1-31, 2022 and get the current month’s PDF tutorial for FREE (US residents Only).
2. Purchase December’s Tutorial Only (Available Globally)
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
3. Join my Diemonds team (US residents Only)! They always get them for free!
Check out the sneak peek of my project in this month’s PDF!
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Hues Of Happiness Collection featured in our December 2022 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Create colorful floral papercrafting projects and spread happiness using the Hues Of Happiness Collection. If this gorgeous product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project, I created a #simplestamping card using a masking technique to layer the stamped images, that I taught on my Tuesday YouTube LIVE. With a quick change in the sentiment and color combination, this stunning project can be used for any occasion from Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings or Sympathy. This layout was actually taken from a project I shared in 2019. You can see that post HERE.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel? Jump on over and Subscribe to my channel now to be sure to get notifications when I go LIVE. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
The only thing you’ll love than the products in the Hues Of Happiness Collection are the projects you’ll create using them.
Each piece is designed to work with and complement one another. Mix and match the floral designs from the Designer Series Paper, the die set, and the stamp set to create all-occasion cards, scrapbook pages, and more! Celebrate those you love with versatile sentiments in all sizes, play with different coloring techniques, and layer dies and stamps for sophisticated bouquets.
- Create elegant handmade cards and make someone’s day using the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set. The set features all-occasion sentiments to celebrate those you love with greetings in various sizes and line-art floral images perfect for coloring. Build an elegant floral bouquet stamped on Designer Series Paper or use your favorite coloring tool to add the color you want. You can also create simple designs with a solitary blossom and use those as accent pieces on your papercrafting projects. Whether you go for simple or more sophisticated projects, it will sure make someone happy!
- Dress up your papercrafting projects with the Blossoming Happiness Dies. The set features open floral dies, a trellis-style die that can be repeated for a larger pattern, as well as edge dies. The edge pieces can also be repeated to create a longer edge and the leaves on the trellis piece can be popped up for more versatility. Quickly and easily create unique die-cut embellishments and pair them with coordinating products for more creative possibilities!
Turn your next paper crafting project into a colorful artistic masterpiece using the Hues of Happiness 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper. This canvas-looking paper features illustrated and painted flowers on one side with all-purpose patterns on the other side. Designed to represent the Stampin’ Up! color spectrum, the repeating patterns can be used as focal images or as accent pieces on your card bases and scrapbook layouts. Or create elegant backgrounds with the color gradient patterned sheets.
- Dress up your papercrafting projects using the Glossy Dots Assortment. Use those adhesive-backed rounds in trending colors to add a finishing touch to all your projects!
Project Layers (Imperial):
- 4-1/4” x 11” Thick Basic White Cardstock
- (2) 3-3/4” x 5” Vellum Cardstock
- (2) 3-1/4” x 4-1/2” Smoky Slate Cardstock
- (2) 3-1/8” x 4-3/8” Basic White Cardstock
- (2) 2-1/2” Ribbon
Project Layers (Metric):
- Thick Basic White Cardstock
- (2) 9.3 cm x 13.6 cm Vellum Cardstock
- (2) 8.1 cm x 12.4 cm Smoky Slate Cardstock
- (2) 7.8 cm x 12.1 cm Basic White Cardstock
- (2) 6.5 cm Ribbon
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simply click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that super easy? Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee- CreativeLeeYours-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list for each of the color options so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JXFUTFYD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
I’m sure you agree…papercrafting can bring so much joy. Whether you use it for stress relief, to share your creativity, or have meaningful cards and gifts always at your fingertips, papercrafting has value that goes far beyond the projects.
There’s so much we can give our attention to and spend our time doing today, but what if you had something at your fingertips that allows you to create memories and express yourself instead of watching Netflix? That’s where our paper crafting kits come in!
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find a little paper magic. See the event details and register HERE
Ready to elevate your hand made cards? Love creating awesome cards with great layouts, fun folds & techniques? Great news, you can join my FMN Online Product or Tutorial Card Club to gain access to over 1000 Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color, detailed printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Shop my Tutorials to spark your creativity as I guide you through creating beautiful projects HERE.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.