Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and even one from the July-December 2021 (JD21) Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- July 2021 – Expressions in Ink Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- August 2021 – Hand Penned-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- September 2021 – You’re a Peach Suite-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- October 2021 – BlackBerry Beauty (JD21 Mini)-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- November 2021 – Sweet Symmetry Suite-Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- December 2021 – Bloom Where your Planted Suite-NEW
You have multiple options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between December 1-31, 2021 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE.
2. Purchase December’s Tutorial Only
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Bloom Where your Planted Suite Collection featured in our December 2021 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Lush greenery and gratitude go hand in hand in the Bloom Where your Planted Suite Collection. Perfect for cardmaking, this collection is a great way to tell them just how much they’re appreciated. Plant gratitude in someone’s life today! If this beautiful product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
For my project, I decided to create a super Curvy Pop-Up Fun Fold card. I am a BIG fan of fun fold cards (if you didn’t already know). The Curvy Pop-Up stands up wonderfully, making it perfect for the recipient to display and enjoy all year long. I love that this one really is a pretty easy fun fold to create PLUS it folds flat to fit into a standard size envelope to easily pop into the mail! I would say, the most difficult part (but also the fun part), is how you decide to embellish the card base once you have it made.
I just LOVE the Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper (DSP) in this product suite. It’s full of lush images of potted plants and cascading greenery, along with background images that set the stage for your creative projects. For this project I cut most of the plant elements directly out of the paper pack. The large 12′ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) sheets are sized to work with everything from scrapbooking to cardmaking, and so much more. Be sure to grab plenty of this awesome paper and watch your projects grow!
- 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 2-3/4″ Thick Basic White cardstock
- (4) 2-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock
- (2) 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ DSP
- (2) 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ Basic White cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ score ends at 3/8″ & center at 2-1/8″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock
- (2) 1-5/8″ x 2-3/8″ DSP
- 6-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ score ends at 3/8″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock-emboss
- Scrap Just Jade cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Evening Evergreen cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- die cut sentiment
- Scrap Early Espresso cardstock- die cut
Want to give this one a try? Join me this Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group where we will create this project LIVE! Jump on over and join the Facebook group now so you don’t miss it. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
You can also catch the replay of my LIVE papercrafting classes on my YouTube Channel HERE. While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee- CreativeLeeYours-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE 9UWPSDFW to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies from the September–December 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog starting 21 November 2023. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies in the online store and add them to your shopping cart.
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Let’s get together for a LIVE crafting class each Tuesday at 12:30 PM ET where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs!
I hope you will join me on my YouTube Channel
Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color, detailed printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
The new 2024 Occasions Catalog starts January 4, 2024! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.