Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Plus one from the July-December (Holiday) 2022 Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- July 2022 – Awash in Beauty Purchase Tutorial HERE
- August 2022 – He’s the Man Suite New
- September 2022 – Abigail Rose Suite
- October 2022 – Rustic Harvest Suite (holiday catalog)
- November 2022- Sun Prints Suite
- December 2022 – Hues Of Happiness Suite
You have several options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between August-31, 2022 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE (US residents Only).
2. Purchase August’s Tutorial Only (Available Globally)
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
3. Join my Diemonds team (US residents Only)! They always get them for free!
Check out the sneak peek of my project in this month’s PDF!
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the He’s The Man Collection featured in our August 2022 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Do you struggle with ideas for Masculine cards? We have got you covered!
Vintage style gets a fresh look with the wonderful images in the He’s The Man Collection. If the bold images and versatile greetings found in this product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
Today I am sharing a super cool Miura Fun Fold card we created at my August 2022 FMN (Forget Me Not) card club that is sure to dazzle all the guys in your life. This fun fold card was inspired by one I saw created by Vy Tran and I just knew I had to give it a go.
The only thing you’ll love than the products in the He’s The Man Suite Collection are the projects you’ll create using them.
Each piece is carefully designed to work with and complement the others, from the bold patterns in neutral colors found on the paper to the coordinating vintage images created by the stamps.
But that’s not all—the labels, banners, and other shapes in the dies make this collection even more versatile. You’ll love using these shapes on projects throughout the year!
- Creating cards for the people in your life is easier than ever with the He’s All That Stamp Set. Combine these vintage images and versatile greetings to make creations for Father’s Day, birthdays, and just because. This set gives you stamps that you can stamp and be done plus a few line art images perfect for your favorite coloring technique.
- Make labels, circles, and banners with the versatile shapes in the All That Dies. These shapes are perfect for so many projects: cards, scrapbook pages, tags, and more. You can also use these dies to create a traditional argyle pattern. You’ll love how these shapes look on your creations.
- Create cards and other projects for all the people in your life with the He’s the Man 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP). Choose from antique cars, camping gear, suits and ties, and more. You’ll also find versatile patterns such as diamonds, stripes, and plaids. Mix and match the patterns with the coordinating die-cut images. For me, this is the star of the suite!
- Give your creations a vintage look with the Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots. Use these embellishments with tags, banners, and masculine creations to add a finishing touch.
Hate you missed making this fabulous card… Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to re-create this project (and over 900 more Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee- CreativeLeeYours-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list for each of the color options so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JRVUV7FC to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Textured Chic Card Class To Go
Join the extravaganza of texture while creating a fun flurry of all-season cards you will NOT WANT TO MISS!
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 USD:
Have a long wish list? Why not enjoy a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Scroll down to find out more.
Share your creative passion with others and build wonderful relationships as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration, you have three Starter Kit Options to choose from…
- Option 1: The Exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $129 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 2: The original White Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 3: Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)!
- Games and Prizes!
- Exclusive Special Offers You Will NOT Want To Miss!
Event qualification runs January 5-February 28, 2023. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color, detailed printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.