Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Regency Park Collection featured in our April 2023 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
I have some fun crafty inspiration for you…a super cute card featuring die-cuts as your focal image, that I taught on my Tuesday YouTube LIVE. With a quick change in the sentiment and color combination, this fast & easy project can be used for any occasion. LOVE THIS!
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel? Jump on over and Subscribe to my channel now to be sure to get notifications when I go LIVE. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
Create gorgeous floral elements for all your paper crafting projects with the Regency Park Suite Collection. This collection includes everything you need to create handmade cards and gift tags that are sure to impress! Stamp, then die cut detailed floral sentiment labels. Add pop-over floral elements for amazing dimension. Finish the look with two coordinating papers, lovely ribbon and embellishments, and so much more!
The only thing you’ll love more than the products in the Regency Park Collection are the projects you’ll create using them. If this versatile product suite is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it. This Suite has been so popular that some of the elements in the collection have already SOLD OUT, so the items may now only be ordered individually.
Each piece is in the suite is designed to work with and complement one another. The Regency Park Collection includes:
Petal Park Stamp Set & Punch Bundle (10% off)
- 11 photopolymer stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, d, e
- 4 punch images: 3 flowers, 1 leaf
Sentimental Park Stamp Set & Dies Bundle (10% off)
- 23 photopolymer stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g
- 18 dies-Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine; Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Largest die: 4-1/16″ x 2-5/8″ (10.3 x 6.7 cm)
- 48 sheets of patterned paper: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
- Acid free/Lignin free
- Width: 3/8″ (1 cm)
- Length: 10 yards (9.1 m)
- 6 sheets: 2 each of 3 colors
- 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Acid free/Lignin free
- 1 folder
- Size: 4-1/2″ x 6-1/4″ (11.4 x 15.9 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesive Backed Milky Dots–SOLD OUT
- 200 pieces
- 3mm & 5mm
- Mango Melody,Night of Navy, Petal Pink, White
Product colors: Balmy Blue, Mango Melody(retiring soon), Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Project Layers (Imperial):
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Thick Basic White CS
- (2) 4-1/4” x 3” DSP
- (2) 3-1/4” x 4-1/2” Coastal Cabana CS
- (2) 3-1/8” x 4-3/8” Basic White CS
- 1-1/4” x 6” Textured Shimmer-die cut
- Scrap Petal Pink CS- die cut
- 3-1/4” x 1” Basic White CS- die
Project Layers (Metric):
- 21 cm x 14.8 cm Thick Basic White CS
- (2) 10.5 cm x 8 cm DSP
- (2) 9 cm x 12.3 cm Coastal Cabana CS
- (2) 8.9 cm x 12 cm Basic White CS
- 3 cm x 15 cm Textured Shimmer-die cut
- Scrap Petal Pink CS- die cut
- 8 cm x 2.5 cm Basic White CS- die cut
- Approx. 23 cm Twine
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simply click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that super easy? Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!
We have some awesome inspiration to share with you. Each All Star Design team member creates a special tutorial that is totally EXCLUSIVE to the Video Class Bundle each month for the featured product suite…you can’t find these anywhere else online!
We have fantabulous project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the January- April 2023 (Occasions) Mini Catalog Plus two from the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! Here is the line up for this round…
- January 2023 – Fancy Floral Suite-available now
- February 2023 – Country Floral Lane Suite-available now
- March 2023 – By the Bay Suite– available now
- April 2023 – Regency Park Suite– available now
- May 2023 – 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Countryside Inn Suite
- June 2023 – 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Suite-coming soon
You have several options to get your hands on these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between April 1-30, 2023 and get the Video Class Tutorials for FREE (US residents Only).
2. Purchase April’s Video Class Tutorial Only (Available Globally)
- All Star Video Class Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
3. Join my Diemonds team (US residents Only)! They always get them for free!
Check out the sneak peek of my project in this month’s Video Class! All the tutorials in this month’s Video Class Bundle will use the Regency Park Collection of products. Love this!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee- CreativeLeeYours-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JRVUV7FC to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Country Bouquet Card Class To Go
Create fun, quirky projects in lovely shades of blue, green, and pink that embody springtime, but will sure to be treasured all throughout the year.
Purchase the 4 project PDF tutorial for $15 (USD):
I’m sure you agree…papercrafting can bring so much joy. Whether you use it for stress relief, to share your creativity, or have meaningful cards and gifts always at your fingertips, papercrafting has value that goes far beyond the projects.
There’s so much we can give our attention to and spend our time doing today, but what if you had something at your fingertips that allows you to create memories and express yourself instead of watching Netflix? That’s where our paper crafting kits come in!
The October 2023 Cultivated Creativity Kit will feature the
Merry & Bright Bundle from the 2023 September-December (Holiday) Mini Catalog.
Register no later than October 20, 2023 to get this festive kit mailed to you!
Ready to elevate your hand made cards? Love creating awesome cards with great layouts, fun folds & techniques? Great news, you can join my FMN Online Product or Tutorial Card Club to gain access to over 1000 Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color, detailed printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.