Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
We have wonderful project ideas already in the works for each month that focus on collections of products from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! Here is the line up for this next round…
- January 2021 – Fine Art Floral Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- February 2021 – Love You Always Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- March 2021 – Hydrangea Hill Suite- Purchase The Tutorial HERE
- April 2021 – Flowering Cactus Product Medley- NEW
- May 2021 – Ice-Cream Corner Suite
- June 2021 – Sand & Sea Suite
1. If you live in the USA, order $50 from my online store between April 1-30, 2021 and get the PDF tutorial for FREE.
2. Purchase April Tutorial Only
- All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials) PDF for $15.00. This is a one time purchase. CLICK HERE to purchase now.
Today we have a wonderful hop showcasing additional projects we created using the Flowering Cactus Product Medley featured in our April 2021 tutorial. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Creativity comes easy when you’ve got amazing coordinating products. We don’t want to brag, but coordination is one of Stampin’ Up!s strong points. The Flowering Cactus Product Medley is a perfect example. Stamps, paper, dies, and accessories for creating whatever you want—let your creativity run free! There is even a refill kit available-LOVE THIS! If this product medley is not already on your gotta have it list, I highly recommend adding it.
Flowering Cactus Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
* 15-piece Flowering Cactus Photopolymer Stamp Set (suggested blocks, a, b, d, g)
* 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper: 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
* Die-cut felt sheets: 4 each of 2 colors
* Linen thread combo pack: 10 yards each in natural and Calypso Coral colors
* 10-piece Flowering Cactus Dies (use with Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine; compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine)
Add ink, cardstock, and adhesive to complete your projects. Refill kit available (sold separately).
Product colors: Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, white
For my project today I created a beautiful Birthday card showcasing a few of the awesome prints in the Designer Series Paper (DSP). I made this card a bit larger (5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ ) than the standard A4 card so you could really see how pretty the DSP is. This layout can be used for just about any occasion simply by changing the sentiments.
Did you notice all the stitched details? I die-cut each of the smaller squares with the Stitched Shapes Dies. These are one of my most used dies. If you don’t already own this fabulous set of Dies, be sure to purchase them today as they are retiring soon and only available while supplies last. See full details on the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Last Chance list HERE.
I continued the stitched details on the label layers die-cut with the Potted Succulent Dies.
The linen thread and felt flowers add the perfect finishing touches.
- 5-1/2″ x 11″ (folded in half) Pear Pizazz cardstock
- (2) 4-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ Basic White cardstock
- (2) 4-7/8″ x 4-7/8″ Mossy Meadow cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Highland Heather cardstock
- (4) 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ DSP- die cut squares
- 3-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Basic White cardstock- die cut label
- 3″ x 3/4″ Basic White cardstock- die cut label
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss any of the incredible projects! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE M7USSPUU to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 5th – April 30th, 2021… for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
The new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog starts January 4, 2022! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Flowering Cactus Product Medley!
Purchase the April 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Hydrangea Hill Card Class
Make someone’s day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Highland Heather Blends, Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose & Old Olive . You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzS or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for only $15 USD:
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Lets get together for a bit of crafting each Tuesday at 12:30 PM EST.
I hope you will join me in my CreativeLeeYoursStudio Facebook group
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE