The Above the Clouds Stamp Set and coordinating Hot Air Balloon punch are so fun to use. You can quickly create projects that will lift your loved ones up. You can even purchase the The Above the Clouds Stamp Set and the Hot Air Balloon Punch in a bundle today and save 10% (while available thru June 2, 2020)!
Check out the Above The Clouds Bundle and create amazing projects with hot air balloons and more.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Above the Clouds Photopolymer Stamp Set
Lift your loved ones up with projects made using the Above the Clouds Stamp Set.
* Quantity: 19 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g
* Two-Step Stampin’
Hot Air Balloon Punch
Create your own hot air balloons with the Hot Air Balloon Punch.
* Punched image: approximately 1-1/2” x 2-3/8” (3.8 x 6 cm)
I am sad this fun bundle will be retiring June 2, 2020. Be sure to purchase your favorites before they are gone. CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Select products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2019–2020 Annual Catalog are retiring, and this is the last chance for you to stock up! See full details HERE.
Snowflake Splendor Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape
Hello paper crafters! Join Dana and me, as we come together to bring you the Ultimate Virtual Stampin’ ESCAPE! It’s sure to be a flurry of fun!
With your kit, you’ll be able to create fabulous cards, tags and 3D gift-able projects. Join us at your leisure (with a warm cup of cocoa), while connecting to other crafters in an exclusive Facebook group!
See full details HERE
Watch the Sneak Peek Video HERE
Registration ends Tuesday, September 08, 2020
Ornate Garden Fun Fold Class
Registration will close on June 15th
2020 Mini Catalog Shares:
With the launch of the 2020 August-December Mini (Holiday) Catalog, I am happy to announce I will be hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! As expected, this catalog is absolutely fabulous, and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration ends August 16, 2020
2020-2022 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2020-2021 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2020-2022 In-Colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. See full details HERE.
Register by July 20th to participate in the Aug-Dec club.
The new 2020 August-December mini catalog starts August 4, 2020! Whoo Hoo! I have ordered the new catalogs, and will be mailing them out in the next week. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE