Do you love to create projects that showcase the beautiful prints in your Designer Series paper (DSP)? Today I have a lovely collage card that I created on my recent Facebook LIVE where I combined the oh-so-pretty Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper with the super versatile Meadows Dies! This layout was inspired by a card I saw created by Berdien Weideveld.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
With a range of delicate floral designs and neutral simple patterns, you will never run out of pattern pairings with the Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper. This delightful paper pack is a perfect choice for spring projects, weddings, Easter, birthdays, and many more. Which version of the project do you like best?
Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs! The Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper is just one of the NINE select Designer Series Paper (DSP) packs from the 2021-2022 Annual catalog you can currently enjoy a 15% discount on! See full details on the DSP Sale HERE.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Basic White cardstock
- 1-1/2″ x 5″ Basic White cardstock- emboss
- 3″ x 4-1/2″ DSP
- 2-7/8 x 3-7/8″ Basic White cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ DSP
- 2″ x 5-1/2″ Garden Green cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/4″ x 4″ Basic White cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Misty Moonlight cardstock- die cut
- 3-1/2″ x 5/8″ Basic Black cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Misty Moonlight cardstock
- 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ Basic White cardstock
- 1/2″ x 4-7/8″ DSP
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from our new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives. Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
SALES PERIOD: June 1-30, 2023
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
The new 2024 Occasions Catalog starts January 4, 2024! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.