Expand your crafting fun with dies! Many of our craft dies coordinate with our stamps to quickly cut out the stamped images- LOVE IT! Dies make it possible to cut intricate details, things you’d never attempt to cut out with ordinary scissors.
How do I make a Die Cutting Sandwich?
- Base Plate #1
- Die Plate #2
- Cutting Plate #3
- Die and Paper
- Cutting Plate #3 Tip: Use both sides to help keep them straight. You can use the full surface of the plates.
Watch the video below as George from the home office gives an overview of of how to create the die-cutting sandwich. (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine comes with everything you need to get started right away with embossing and die-cutting:
- Base Plate #1
- Die Plate #2
- Two Clear Cutting Plates both #3
- Specialty Plate #4
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE M7USSPUU to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Forever Greenery Suite
Purchase the November 2020 EXCLUSIVE tutorials bundle for $15 USD:
Frosted Winter Home Décor Class
I am super excited to bring you the fourth in a series of FOUR home décor framed art to go classes! Decorate your home this season with these beautiful framed art pieces (also known as a sampler), each featuring a different product suite from the August-December mini catalog. All the special details in each unique piece adds interest to this unique artwork. These project also make a fabulous gift! See full details and register for this month’s Frosted Winter Home Décor Class HERE.
Registration Ends Monday, November 23, 2020.
Kits will be shipped out early *December.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
Online Bingo Fun
My upcoming Stamping BINGO event is now available to ANYONE in the United States. Let’s gather virtually for some Stamping Bingo fun!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details and register HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, November 27, 2021
Want to learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….why not host an online workshop! It’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get your party started!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE