Whoo Hooo the new 2018-2019 catalog starts today at 2PM EST! I am super excited and know you will love all the fantastic new products. I am especially pumped about the incredible color collection revamp.
Color can do so much to communicate the perfect look, tone and excitement of your project. Stampin’ Up!’s unique color collections make it easier to put together the look you want to achieve. You will find coordinating colors in ink, paper, embellishments as well as many other products throughout the new catalog.
Keep all of the Stampin’ Up! colors at your fingertips with these handy color charts. I have updated my charts file to reflect all the great 2018-2019 Catalog color updates!
Create your own set of color charts:
- Just print the pages of the PDF file I created for you. (be sure the settings display the pdf as a full page when you print)
- File includes the standard color Brights, Neutrals, Subtles, Regals and Basics collections PLUS the In-Color charts for 2017-2019 and 2018-2020 colors: Color Charts
- Want the files without the spot for placement to adhere the punched cardstock so you can stamp images instead? Color Charts
- Need past color charts? Includes In-Colors from 2013 thru the 2017-2019. Color Charts
- Cut the charts apart using your paper trimmer. I cut my charts down to measure 4″ x 5 1/4″ so I could easily laminate them.
- Punch out one circle in each of the fabulous SU colors using your 3/4″ circle punch and adhere them to the chart under each color name. Use the blank charts if you prefer to stamp an image under each color instead.
- Laminate and string your charts together if you like. I used a 1″ ring to hold mine together.
- Online Color Coach: The online color coach shows great color combinations featuring all of our new collections. There is also a blank color coach that serves as a template where you can create your own color combinations. Simply download the files below. I have already used my laminated Color Coach several times to create projects with some of the wonderful combinations. This will be a very handy tool to have on hand!
- Paper/Ink/Marker Color Chart: Below are some color charts for you to download and print to add in a swatch of each paper color, stamp an image with the ink and make a scribble with your marker to use as a handy reference to easily see which products you have in your personal collection.
Hope you enjoy!
Click HERE to order all the new colors using host code DK7V23WR from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
Follow my blog by email so that you don’t miss any of my projects and inspiration HERE.
Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE