Do you get excited when you see the array of beautiful new ribbons when a brand new Stampin’ Up! Catalog comes out? Do you struggle deciding which ribbons to order first? Don’t you wish you could get your hands on every single design all at one time without spending a fortune? Well, today is your day!
With the launch of the 2017 Holiday catalog, I am hosting a Ribbon Share to give you the opportunity to take the amazing ribbons for a test drive before you decide which ones you can’t live without – and there are 8 new ribbons you can’t live without. This catalog is fabulous, and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new ribbons with you!
How does the Ribbon share work?
- Sign Up! Deadline to register for the ribbon share is September 29th, 2017. (US residents only).
- I will bill you via PayPal. (a PayPal account is not required to make your payment-you will be able to choose to pay the invoice using your PayPal account or a credit card)
- On September 30th, 2017 I will order the products. Payment needs to be received by September 29th for you to receive your paper share.
- Once I receive the order I will sort, cut, package and mail your goodies directly to you!
Ribbon Share includes:
- 16 yards of ribbon (2 yards of each of all 8 ribbons)
- Each pack will be packaged in resealable bags and clearly identified with the name.
- Each ribbon share will be shipped to you via USPS Priority mail and is included in the $24.00 price.
Populate the form below to register today!
Do you also LOVE designer series paper? Click here for full details on my 2017 Holiday Catalog Designer Paper Share.