Need a super quick & easy last minute Holiday card? This one is for you!
The Perfectly Plaid bundle gave me the products I needed to create a stack of these great cards super quickly. The best part is you get 2 cards when creating the focal point. Love it!
On the first card I used the stitched die-cut square where I punch the center out of it with the Pine Tree Punch, but then I had all these great gold trees leftover that I could not let go to waste.
I used the same overall layout, but replaced the die-cut layer with the punched trees to create a 2nd card.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Shaded Spruce cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 5″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- 2″ x 5″ DSP
- 3″ x 3″ Gold Foil- die cut/punch
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 3-7/8″ x 1/2″ DSP (inside)
Want to give this project a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Several of the products used on today’s projects are on the retired list. Don’t forget to add your favorite retiring Holiday catalog items to your order! See full details about the Year End Closeout HERE.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
The new 2024 Occasions Catalog starts January 4, 2024! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit when you join in December! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join Cultivated Creativity HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.