Looking for some Holiday project inspiration? Great news…It’s time for my 12 days of Holidays project ideas! I am excited to share a fun Halloween, three fabulous Fall and eight spectacular Christmas sets of projects over the next 12 days! How do you get the tutorials you ask? These ideas are Exclusive to my newsletter, so if you want to see them all, be sure and subscribe to my newsletter HERE.
The Halloween project duo I am sharing today features a few products from the Cute Halloween Suite Collection in the current mini catalog.
Who says Halloween can’t be cute and spooky? The Cute Halloween Suite Collection is designed to help you create the cutest treat packaging and gift tags for the spookiest time of the year! Designed in traditional Halloween colors, this suite is perfect for Halloween projects for both the little ones and the grown-ups. You’ll love the variety of Halloween images, designs, patterns, and the creative and artistic possibilities the suite offers.
Did you know our artists created the designs in the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper (DSP) while listening to spooky podcasts to set the mood for creating Halloween images, prints, and patterns? Some of these designs are black & white which makes them perfect for coloring. For this project I used the Blending Brushes to add a little color to the DSP as well as the cardstock layer.
It’s so easy to use the Tombstone Treat Boxes to create Halloween treat packages or gift boxes. Just pop a treat or gift into a box, add a handmade tag to it, and help your friends and family enjoy Halloween even more! The box is also stampable so you can customize it as you want. I was super surprised at how much this little box actually holds.
- Tombstone Box
- 2-3/8” x 2-1/8” Basic Black cardstock
- 2-3/4” x ¾” Basic Black cardstock-emboss sentiment
- 2-1/4” x 2” Basic White cardstock
- 1” x 1-3/4” Basic White cardstock-stamp and punch
- 2-1/2” x 2-3/4” DSP
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? This week I will be creating this fun tombstone treat holder. Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE DJ632DCD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Eden’s Garden Stamp camp to go. Enter your creative space with blooming beauty and bounty! See details and register for the Eden’s Garden Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, November 12, 2021 or while supplies last
Kits will be shipped out late *November.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Blackberry Beauty Suite
Purchase the October 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Let’s get together for a bit of crafting each Tuesday at 12:30 PM ET.
I hope you will join me on my YouTube Channel
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE