Want to make amazing projects without the prep work? Meet Paper Pumpkin—a crafting subscription kit by Stampin’ Up! Because sometimes the best way to get creative is INSIDE the box. Every month, you’ll receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, papercrafting project. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at PaperPumpkin.com. (note if viewing this post via email subscription you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)…you won’t want to miss out!
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on Jan 10, we’ll send your kit around Jan 15. If you sign up on Jan 11, we’ll send your first kit around the Feb 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
What are you waiting for? Subscribe today!
Are you looking for the perfect gift? Look no further. Paper Pumpkin™ prepaid subscriptions are an easy last-minute gift—you can choose to buy one, three, six, or 12 months up front and will receive the redemption code the same day.