Have you ever wanted to create your own stamp set? Join me for my Stamp Carving class featuring our Undefined product line before it is gone.
In this class you will create your very own stamp set. That’s right you choose your images! I do recommend you start off with some basic more solid images for your first time. My set is centered around the University of Missouri Tigers. Here is a picture of my 1st image.
- Please bring your sketches of your images with you to class so you will be ready to get started.
- I will provide tracing paper and have pencils available to utilize in transferring your sketches to your rubber.
- Each class option starts off with the Undefined Kit that you will take home with you:
- 2 Carving Tools
- (1) 3” x 4” rubber and foam
- 4 Wood blocks in various sizes
- Island Indigo Marker
- 3 Postcards, Templates & Instructions
Choose the class option that is best for you…
Option 1- The Basics
- Includes (1) Undefined Kit for your $30 class fee
Option 2- Create a Little More
- Includes (1) Undefined Kit & your choice of (2) carving refills or (1) package of rubber refills for your $40 class fee
Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this class.
Registration due 5/6/15 by 7pm
DATE/TIME: Saturday May 16th open house format (come between 9am-1pm) or Monday May 18th at 6:30pm
Can’t make the class, but still want to participate? No problem. I am happy to kit the consumable class supplies and send them to you (shipping not included in class fees)!
CLASS FEE: Option 1 $30.00 * Option 2 $40.00
LOCATION: Wendy’s House