You’re invited to my next Bringing Birthdays Back class!
Have you noticed that handmade, handwritten birthday cards in the mailbox seem to be extinct? Well that’s why we’re bringing them back with this class! Be prepared for any birthday with a stack of birthday cards and gift tags you make yourself. The Birthday Bright Project Kit includes enough supplies for 12 cards with envelopes (4 each of 3 designs) and 12 gift tags (4 each of 3 designs) PLUS a cute storage box. Click here to find out more about the #imbringingbirthdaysback movement.
With 2 different class options, you can choose the option that is best for you. Please bring your snail adhesive with you to class.
- Includes (1) Birthday Bright project kit and a sheet of stampin dimensionals are included with your $40 registration fee.
Option 2 (Best Value):
- Includes (1) Birthday Bright project kit, the Birthday Bright Photopolymer Stamp set, a sheet of stampin dimensionals PLUS (1) FREE SAB item of your choice are included with your $60 registration fee.
Extra Rewards just for YOU when you attend class…
- Place a min. $50 order at class and make 3 BONUS gift card holders for FREE!
- Earn a FREE butterfly when you bring a new friend that places a min. $50 order at class!
Space is limited; sign up today!
- Registration due 2/8/17 by 5pm.
- DATE/TIME: February 18th open house format (come between 9am-2pm) or Tues. February 21st 6:30pm
- CLASS FEE: Option 1 $40 Option 2 $60
See you in class!