Today I am sharing a cute card I made for my recent Diemonds team swap featuring the Hey Chick stamp set. This is one of the fabulous products being offered for FREE during the SAB promotion.
I just love the crazy hair on this chick.
- 5 1/2″ x 81/2″ (folded in half) Real Red cardstock
- 5″ x 2″ Basic Black cardstock
- 4 1/4″ x 3 1/8″ Basic Black cardstock- save paper and die cut oval out of center of layer.
- 4″ x 2 7/8″ Real Red cardstock-save paper and die cut scallop oval out of center of layer.
- 3 7/8″ x 2 3/4″ Crumb Cake cardstock
- 3″ x 2 1/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock- stamp/die cut
- 4″ x 2 3/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock- stamp/die cut
- 1/2″ x 1 3/8″ Very Vanilla cardstock
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Stamp Sets– Hey Chick (FREE with $50 order)
Click here to order your stamping supplies using host code 6749BU6T from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for our next team meeting? It’s the best time of year to join my Stampin’ Up! Diemonds team! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
You can get your hands on great new the products when you join my team by signing up as a demonstrator anytime 24/7 on my website by clicking JOIN THE FUN.
- The starter kit is $99 and is fully customizable
- the kit includes $125 US worth of products of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies
- during SAB choose TWO additional FREE stamp sets of your choice!
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders (when you reach your 1st level promotion this will increase to 25%!)
- Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS) FREE for 2 months.
- Access to our demonstrator only community
Our exclusive Stampin’ Success magazine (comes in the mail each quarter)
Our energizing Stampin’ Up! events
- And much, much more!
Contact me today to join my Diemonds team!